💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Normani - "Fair" Visualizer

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby
Visualizer

“Fair” will impact US Urban radio on April 5th.
I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Teletubby
6 minutes ago, Helix said:

Has the song not come out yet

it came out today

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

moonsago

Honestly... I was disappointed the video didn’t come out today also. The song is fine... but to wait this many months for a fine song without a video...? I have really rooted for her all along but I seriously dislike the way she is being managed... I know you all like to blame her but let’s not forget there is an entire team behind her setting the schedule.

ALGAYDO
6 minutes ago, Frank Potion said:

This can be the video as far as I'm concerned. :giveup:

“Song for the summer” even tho it’s a sad song lol 

can’t wait for the video, I’m really digging the song 

Killa

Im Beyond shook

tgis song is amazing damn im só surprised. Giving us those gladys nd pipes and sade vocals but more her one voice, she used to have a too dark sound that served velvet but without nuance. 
The text, the general flow, its really good. Kind of a ciara song but the sultriness wins in this genre. Só happy finally some actual emotion comes out on a song. Genuine emotion

Teletubby

Visualizer tomorrow

Teletubby

Visualizer is out

• Teletubby changed the title to Normani - "Fair" Visualizer
monstertoronto

Wtf is a “visualizer”?  A video? I remember people started calling them “visuals” instead of “videos”, but “visualizer”?  And everyone is now just using it like it isn’t a made up word?  

Teletubby
34 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

Wtf is a “visualizer”?  A video? I remember people started calling them “visuals” instead of “videos”, but “visualizer”?  And everyone is now just using it like it isn’t a made up word?  

I think Visualiser is a video where something is in motion instead of just static photo of cover art and like performance videos, lyrics videos etc it is just another video to gain more views.

monstertoronto
19 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

I think Visualiser is a video where something is in motion instead of just static photo of cover art and like performance videos, lyrics videos etc it is just another video to gain more views.

Ok thx for the explanation. 

Archived