• Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby
2 minutes ago, VTV said:

not available in your country :rip:

out at local midnight time

i ❤️

JRCF29

inb4 another mess of a breakout attempt with this one. The money being poured into recording and promoting Normani tracks is entirely wasted. She hasn't gone on tour. She's not charting well. She doesn't appear to be on an upward trajectory at all. I would like for her to be successful, but something about it just isn't clicking. Every year they try some new comeback single, and every year it makes no waves and the push fizzles out. She needs either a new label or new management or both, because whatever is going on right now is not working.

And it isn't like she's an up-and-coming artist, either, who is waiting to make it big and get discovered. People know who she is--that girl from Fifth Harmony

Don't Call Me Gaga

SharGaga

Did we just wait 8 months for a song with no bridge and climax. I'm digging the R&B vibes tho but this could be a nice album track.

I like the song, it's pretty and well done, but it's 100% an album track. It's like she (or her team) doesn't understand what a single is supposed to do – be as appealing as possible to the greatest number of potential fans as possible. Wild Side, and now this song, are way too niche to work as her breakout song. They don't "pop." There's nothing especially outstanding or unique about them, they're just perfectly adequate.

I really want her to succeed, but I think she's squandered whatever traction she got from Love Lies and Dancing with a Stranger at this point. 

BBhomemaker

I like it, I’m not sure it’s strong enough for a single or for leading an album (thinking the album is coming hopefully) but i like it

for some reason i can imagine Ciara singing that song too, i hope Normani will show more of who she is, more personality into her projects  

Kim Petrus
22 minutes ago, sexy said:

I like the song, it's pretty and well done, but it's 100% an album track. It's like she (or her team) doesn't understand what a single is supposed to do – be as appealing as possible to the greatest number of potential fans as possible. Wild Side, and now this song, are way too niche to work as her breakout song. They don't "pop." There's nothing especially outstanding or unique about them, they're just perfectly adequate.

I really want her to succeed, but I think she's squandered whatever traction she got from Love Lies and Dancing with a Stranger at this point. 

I feel like everybody wants her to succeed and to be this massive pop star, which is completely understandable regarding where she’s coming from (one of the biggest girls band from the 2010’s), but these direction choices with the last releases tends to show that she might be interested with this “niche” sound. Which is surprising but actually amazing because she does it perfectly ! Since motivation, musically every track are amazing imo and I’m really excited by the songs she’s put out : I think they are well crafted and idiosyncratic

it reminds me of the direction Tinashe took on her last album, great and unexpected. Maybe she will not be as successful as expected but at least it’s qualityyy

Camilla is already more famous and does the shitty songs, let’s leave it to her  :laughga:

FrederickSpears

It's time for this girl to just hang it up. She's not clicking AT ALL. Her music is not it.

Archived