Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

New Selena album uses software to artificially age singer's voice

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

A new Selena album featuring previously unreleased, digitally modified songs will drop in April via Warner Music, the late singer’s father Abraham Quintanilla said in a recent interview. 

Abraham shared that the album will contain 13 songs.

Three of them are already-released tracks updated with new arrangements.

Others are never-before-heard productions that include digitally modified voice work done by the album’s producer, Selena’s brother A.B. Quintanilla.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Cruelty

You knew we were all gonna come running in here thinking Selena Gomez had lost her mind- :saladga:

phantasmas

perched :pole:

but I’m scared how much modification they’ll be doing :crossed: I hope she doesn’t sound robotic

TheOriginalOne

Why do families always exploit dead artists like this? Let her Rest In Peace and let us enjoy the legacy she left behind. 

Concertaholic
29 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Why do families always exploit dead artists like this? Let her Rest In Peace and let us enjoy the legacy she left behind. 

I think Selena would be happy that we’re getting to hear more of her music. I’ve always been sad that we didn’t get more music so I’m really grateful and excited.

Arcadia
Just now, Concertaholic said:

I think Selena would be happy that we’re getting to hear more of her music. I’ve always been sad that we didn’t get more music so I’m really grateful and excited.

but why artificially age her voice

Joaco95
7 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

but why artificially age her voice

ikr 

i hope we can get the og demos ala mc's xcape

NATAH

i was expecting selena gomez to serve something experimental but henny what is dis

mother, what must i do?

whore

I don’t see any reason for this. Why can’t we appreciate Selena and her art the way she intended it? Nothing grinds my gears more than altering posthumous work of a deceased artist in ways beyond their vision. 

Archived