đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Levitating becomes the longest charting BB100 hit by a female artist ever!

Regina George

Featured Posts

RodeckDanny

My fave song when I first listened to Future Nostalgia! I loved it but I didn't know it would thrive so much!!! SO happy for it! It has such a nice synth in the chorus + I love how the vocal melody never goes real high and it's not necessary at all!

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aussie

This was used from the NBA in the US right? Might be the reason why it’s become so massive. It’s a great song and deserves it, but it’s success has been greater than other equal great singles from FN

Regina George
3 hours ago, Aussie said:

This was used from the NBA in the US right? Might be the reason why it’s become so massive. It’s a great song and deserves it, but it’s success has been greater than other equal great singles from FN

Yea I think they used it for NBA

Arcadia

Gaga wishes she released a song as fresh as Levitating :flower:

Spoiler

I bet I raised y’all’s  blood pressure. a bunch of bitter gays in this thread looking like old Madonna stans trying to shade Gaga in 2011. Not a cute look

JRCF29

I prefer Physical, which should have been a bigger hit in the U.S. Regardless, this reaffirms her status as the biggest pop star in America (and, arguably, the world) right now. I hope that DL3 keeps that status going!

Don't Call Me Gaga

jaXXXon
15 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

I prefer Physical, which should have been a bigger hit in the U.S. Regardless, this reaffirms her status as the biggest pop star in America (and, arguably, the world) right now. I hope that DL3 keeps that status going!

This confirmed she's ONE OF the biggest, but not THE biggest. Olivia Rodrigo's debut is more successful in the US and Dua's album sales aren't bigger than Adele's. There are a bunch of factors that go against her being the biggest pop star in the world but she's definitely one of the biggest. 

You're a Gaga stan so you should know how a pop star is THE biggest in the world like Gaga was during her TF era. #1 singles (which Dua lacks), back-to-back #1 singles (which Dua lacks), consecutive top 10 singles (Dua has that but Gaga actually has a record with the most consecutive top 10 singles) and album sales (TF sales were arguably bigger than Dua's FN). Oh, and then there's the fact that Gaga was #1 on the year-end chart globally with both her single AND album. 

But Dua, Billie and Olivia are the three biggest pop stars of the new generation. 

Gagaism
10 hours ago, androiduser said:

such a shame / irony that it never went to #1

Only for legends, look at Bad Romance :whitney:

I regret so bad I had the chance to see her live and I didn’t go :neyde:

Archived