💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Levitating becomes the longest charting BB100 hit by a female artist ever!

Regina George

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dojo
4 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

well...how long until she beats the men?

Just now, androiduser said:

such a shame / irony that it never went to #1

of course we have to focus on the negatives to take the spotlight from this iconic timeless achievement

stay pressedt luvs :glamourpuss:

Teletubby
8 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

well...how long until she beats the men?

21 weeks, Blinding Lights spent 90 weeks

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Pamplemousse

Undeserved. This song is a carbon copy of a reggae song. Trash. I was a huge fan of Dua and the fact that her most successful song is a blatant rip off of another song is disgusting. :bye:

Dojo
40 minutes ago, Pamplemousse said:

Undeserved. This song is a carbon copy of a reggae song. Trash. I was a huge fan of Dua and the fact that her most successful song is a blatant rip off of another song is disgusting. :bye:

that pseudo reggae band made a copy of levitating and inventing a whole story without receipts just to sue dua and get some cash

their only proof is that soundcloud and in them you can edit old audio files, upload a new one without affecting it's date, comments and other meta data.

they will lose, dua will countersued.

Shav33l
8 minutes ago, Pamplemousse said:

That was proven to be false. 

Red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout.

Noah

Levitating always sounded fresh, authentic and was quintessentially Dua Lipa. I‘m so proud of how she shaped her artistry with Future Nostalgia. Despite the odds of Covid, she managed to create a beautiful Album rollout. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Archived