Pixar's Turning Red (OUT NOW!) - Disney+

RAMROD

Featured Posts

HeavyMetal Halcyon
Just now, HeavyMetal Halcyon said:

Disney is homophobic 

Correction, they’re worse. They’re homophobic AND exploitive 

Chromatica Forever

Absolutely loved this! One of Pixar's best, very different style for them, felt more like an anime in parts. 

Shipper

I wanna watch it now too. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Chlorine

This movie is pretty bold. :ph34r:

I absolutely loved the art style. :giveup:

Spoiler

Can't believe Tyler was a hunty! I mean that's biggg I'm just thinking of all the little gay boys watching this. :fatcat:

Also that damn song is gonna be stuck in my head. :smh:

Anderson123
On 3/12/2022 at 12:45 AM, Staryu17 said:

This is what I was thinking. Also, not fair that Soul, Luca and Turning Red were released straight to Disney+. These movies deserved to be shown in theaters. Such a shame. 

COOOK
30 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

This is what I was thinking. Also, not fair that Soul, Luca and Turning Red were released straight to Disney+. These movies deserved to be shown in theaters. Such a shame. 

Wasn't Luca released simultaneously in theaters and Disney+?

Shipper

I watched it and I sobbed. It was cringy, hitting a little too close to home, wild... AND I LOVE IT and I have lived bits and pieces of it from

Spoiler

helicopter mother who you have to hide your true self from, missing out on so many childhood memories with your classmates cause your mom didn't approve, having friends you have to pretend you dont like cause they didn't approve, having those relatives with matching designer bags parade during parties and telling you you either fat or should eat more, the generational trauma, the As on every test and it wasn't enough--never enough. My mom issues coming out as I was getting upset at the mother in the show. I feel like I never had this Turning Red moment and I just turned dull and sour and hating the world from toning everything down to what was expected. I love this movie so much. I wouldn't have watched it if it wasn't for this thread. 

So this is what it feels like to have stories and shows you can relate to your life. Representation is so importantIammagocrynow. Relax Breathe GIF by Regal

*added spoiler tag 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Archived