Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
movie

Pixar's Turning Red (OUT NOW!) - Disney+

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

turning-red.jpg.webp

The movie is so good! :applause:

The trailer doesn't look like anything but the actual movie offers SO-MUCH-MORE! :applause:

I am so happy Domee Shi, (the one who creates popular shorts, Bao), gettin this opportunity. Aside from being a great coming of age movie, this movie also offers an outlook on Western born Asians life, this one based in Toronto, Canada, without being pandering. As a half Asian person myself, I am very happy with that! I really applaud it. Pixar's did it again! :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Starmie25

Many are saying this is the best PIXAR film since COCO, so I definitely have very high standards because well, Coco was an absolute gem!

LunaUniverse

I’m super glad to hear it’s awesome despite the couple of sour grapes trashing it beforehand, I’m so excited to watch :heart:

1# Samoyed Stan

Can't believe Pixar is making my biography, what an honor 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Anderson123

Oh I watched the poster and had like no expectations but hope I like it. I've enjoyed The Incredibles 2, Onward, Soul and Luca but that feeling of watching a film like Toy Story, Inside Out, Wall E, Finding Nemo, Monster's Inc, Coco, etc. is very rare to me now.

huttont
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

turning-red.jpg.webp

The movie is so good! :applause:

The trailer doesn't look like anything but the actual movie offers SO-MUCH-MORE! :applause:

I am so happy Domee Shi, (the one who creates popular shorts, Bao), gettin this opportunity. Aside from being a great coming of age movie, this movie also offers an outlook on Western born Asians life, this one based in Toronto, Canada, without being pandering. As a half Asian person myself, I am very happy with that! I really applaud it. Pixar's did it again! :applause:

I had ZERO interest in watching this until seeing the love for it in this thread. I’ll definitely be giving it a chance now 

River

We will watch this weekend :firega:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Starmie25
9 hours ago, hugo020 said:

Disney owns Pixar

They merged after 2005 I believe. Originally Disney was just their marketing/label. 

I get the sense though Pixar want out of Disney tbh

Flippy

I absolutely loved it!!! It was so beautiful :giveup:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

ItsCaseyPaul

Watched it tonight.

By far, Disney's best film in years, even better than Encanto, which is also incredible.

But the story was so intricate and the ties of Chinese culture with the pressures of being perfect was so beautifully well done.

I highly recommend anyone watch it. ❤

monstertoronto

I loved it. As an Asian guy who rarely sees any Asians as the central figures on the screen this was so amazing to see.  And it was also awesome to see my city Toronto in a Pixar movie!!! Toronto never gets any love. Please watch this it’s so great. I’m only sad that they chose not to open this in theatres while everything else has headed back.

Archived