šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 15th (2022) - Chicago, IL

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Whew, I couldnā€™t deal with GA anymore.. I used to do it all the time and now it sounds exhausting to wait and stress over it all šŸ˜­ Canā€™t wait for the show!! Weā€™ll be in Field B. Never been to Wrigley before!

• YAAAS 1

reidorox

Hi loves. Iā€™m so excited for the show tonight! I wonā€™t be able to get there until later, as Iā€™m waiting for a friend to get off work so we can ride together. Im nervous about the hoodies selling out, Iā€™ve heard people are buying lots to sell later)-:< If anyone is willing, I would give you $100 to grab me one and I can meet up and get it from you once I arrive!

CoolTrainerTerry
56 minutes ago, Jordanjm said:

Okay! Well the area is small and I have a lavender hat on so just holler for me lolĀ 

I'm in a gray Born This Way album cover shirt and ugly brown shoes if you see me first lmaoĀ 

• LMAO 1

GagasEnigma4
2 hours ago, CoolTrainerTerry said:

Check in hasn't started yet, but everyone is starting to pack up. If I don't catch you in line, I can can catch you somewhere lol

Where do people put their stuff? Like their camping gear? Back in a car? Leave it there?

CoolTrainerTerry

Well, I was in line for merch with EE when they came on over the bullhorn for something so I walked back in case they were letting people in. They weren't.Ā 

So I waited a bit just to make sure then went back to the merch stand. They person 4 people ahead of me got the last Large hoodie...if I hadn't left I would have been able to grab one. I did get a Medium though if anyone wants to trade lmaoĀ 

CoolTrainerTerry
1 minute ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

Where do people put their stuff? Like their camping gear? Back in a car? Leave it there?

Unfortunately they left it

GagasEnigma4
6 minutes ago, CoolTrainerTerry said:

Unfortunately they left it

Okay! I was wondering what do to for my date. Guess I will just buy cheap stuff I donā€™t mind leaving behind.

Juanjo

Iā€™m here! Iā€™m so excited!Ā Itā€™s starting to pack up! Do we we know if tonightā€™s show is sold out?Ā 

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

GagasEnigma4
1 minute ago, Juanjo said:

Iā€™m here! Iā€™m so excited!Ā Itā€™s starting to pack up! Do we we know if tonightā€™s show is sold out?Ā 

Hope you have the best time ever!!

• Thanks 1

Daenerys

How is it getting in tonight? As messy as last time or more organized?Ā 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

SharkmanthaC

Doesn't appear to be anyone streaming tonight. Just those stupid bots on Twitter.Ā 

she/her/hers
  • Sad 1