• Yvie Oddly
    • Trinity The Tuck
    • Monét X Change
    • Jinkx Monsoon
    • Raja
    • The Vivienne

Featured Posts

tomsches

I feel like if there’s ever another all winner season, the next winner should lipsync against jinkx or something. Cause there can only be one queen of queens 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fantina

@weed made me subscribe to Sibling Rivalry's Patreon and they really have a lot of content for only $5 a month. Right now, they released an episode of their podcast when Monet was first cast to be on AS7 and it's fun to see them speculate on who the rest of the winners are :firega:

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Fantina

lmfao Bob said that the prize should be 500k minimum or it would be insulting to the winner of all winners :ladyhaha:

alsemanche
4 minutes ago, Fantina said:

lmfao Bob said that the prize should be 500k minimum or it would be insulting to the winner of all winners :ladyhaha:

idk if 500k is feasible but I do think it should be more than 200k tbh

Soft, soothing, and succulent

bionic
37 minutes ago, Fantina said:

@weed made me subscribe to Sibling Rivalry's Patreon and they really have a lot of content for only $5 a month. Right now, they released an episode of their podcast when Monet was first cast to be on AS7 and it's fun to see them speculate on who the rest of the winners are :firega:

Is that the lowest tier?

I consider subscribing to support my queens but the different tiers and what is included/excluded is confusing and not well explained on the page

buy bionic

Fantina
25 minutes ago, bionic said:

Is that the lowest tier?

I consider subscribing to support my queens but the different tiers and what is included/excluded is confusing and not well explained on the page

$5 is the lowest tier for early, full video podcasts and access to their locked feed. I really don't know what you get with the higher tiers. I think some viewing parties and gifts. IMO, they are super cheap. I don't wanna name names but there are some Patreons out there that are NOT worth the money lmfao

alsemanche
21 minutes ago, Fantina said:

I don't wanna name names but there are some Patreons out there that are NOT worth the money lmfao

Poor Yuhua 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Fantina
3 hours ago, alsemanche said:

Poor Yuhua 

Actually no, there are these "youtubers" that charge like 18 dollars a month for the content Bob and Monet put out and they ain't even that famous :ladyhaha:

weed
4 hours ago, Fantina said:

@weed made me subscribe

behind the scenes:

"DO IT"

4ceedcf082882e8bde6e0afe897db635.jpg

but yasss!!! They're gonna release 3 or 4 videos about pre-AS7 leading up to it I think

weed
4 hours ago, bionic said:

Is that the lowest tier?

There's only been a handful of moments over the last year where I couldn't access something being in the $5 tier, I think a few exclusive livestreams or something but almost all I can see

AndiGaga

Is there a thread for Drag Race Down Under?

I wanna gossip about how bad it is... again 😂

Archived