Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 23rd (2022) - Dallas, TX

pink sushi

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, MonsterPug said:

GUYS PIT PRICES DROPPED TO 225 for the show!!!’ 

I paid 906 USD with taxes included 🪦 

im in downtown Dallas! Will be going early to Arlington, I might got to the museum and have some lunch and then after that I’ll go to the venue.

• Shook 1

ProfessionalClown
4 minutes ago, Ramos said:

I paid 906 USD with taxes included 🪦 

im in downtown Dallas! Will be going early to Arlington, I might got to the museum and have some lunch and then after that I’ll go to the venue.

Check out the farmers market! I forget when they open but they have some really good food. It’s my fave place to get something when Im downtown 

4 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

It’s a retractable roof 

c8a11905-6ace-4b3b-91eb-09d07824fafe-Glo

ahh thanks for the clarification! I wonder when they open it up 

ProfessionalClown
Just now, PawUp said:

Just FYI, as a lifelong Arlingtonian - APD (police dept) is no joke here, please don’t drink and drive. 

This 👏🏽👏🏽

• Thanks 1

TheOriginalOne
40 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Whipping this thang out to wear tonight and tomorrow win celebration :enigma:6-DFA1937-8-D79-48-A2-A333-6093-AF971-A3

• YAAAS 1

Franch Toast

See some of y'all tomorrow! I'll be in the pit wearing a red tulle dress, fishnets, and black sparkly Docs. Not sure yet what I'm gonna do with my hair. I'll be with @MonsterMom and one other person. :party:

She/Her/Hers
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 2

TheOriginalOne

I was finally able to download my tickets to my apple wallet. Everything is aligning at the last minute. :giveup:

• YAAAS 3

Moonlight on Water

I'll be in section j y'all! come say hi to me, I'm gonna look retro for the cyber kids tribe :party:

Edited by Lady JarJar
she/her
  • Like 2

Ayoherewego

I'm so excited I was going to get me an energy drink for this night shift but my love for Gaga is keeping my engine running 

• Love 2

I talked to some of the venue workers today, they said the stadium roof will stay closed for the show tomorrow. They said they rarely open the roof while the weather is so hot, it’s been closed since April.

Make it stupid!
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Whipping this thang out to wear tonight and tomorrow win celebration :enigma:6-DFA1937-8-D79-48-A2-A333-6093-AF971-A3

spray on me

tylertremallose
On 8/21/2022 at 11:40 PM, Rob said:

lmaooo just go to costco and get their hotdogs beforehand. i'm assuming the merch stand will give us bags right?! cause i'm also gonna bring an umbrella.

haha that's so late for parking lots to open up.. if you're planning on getting there earlier an uber should be a little cheaper at least, right?

if anyone wants to swing by and grab me on their way, i'm staying next to at&t stadium and i'm not a murderer. lmao

May be cheap to get there but the surcharge on the way back is the same as parking, so parking is cheaper lol