💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 23rd (2022) - Dallas, TX

pink sushi

Featured Posts

7 hours ago, PartySick said:

Definitely don't wait. The merch stand was picked pretty quickly at the DC date and we were among the first seated people in :rip:

6 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Go early if you can, specially if you want a hoodie. I'd say you should be there an hour or two before doors open just to make sure you get one of those.

thanks guys! i definitely want a shirt for me and a friend who couldn’t make it. maybe i’ll try to get a hoodie, but since i’m not even from tx it doesn’t matter as much lmao. 

my airbnb is less than a mile down the road so i’ll probably scope it out a few hrs beforehand. 

if any of you are seated near the b stage on the right-hand side, i hope i run into you since i’ll be by myself!

• Love 2

ProfessionalClown

Chances of me getting in with this mask?

slim? None? Do they even care? Should I hide it in my bag? I can’t battle for my life in this economy gaga

E9-D8-EA05-5-DBA-4-FB9-827-A-A66897-C218

• Like 1

Juanlittlem
25 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

slim? None? Do they even care? Should I hide it in my bag? I can’t battle for my life in this economy gaga

They wont care, but maybe put it in the bag or any of your pockets

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❀ Teletubby.

ProfessionalClown
7 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

They wont care, but maybe put it in the bag or any of your pockets

TheOriginalOne
8 hours ago, Lady JarJar said:

We're the next date, y'all!!!

Excited Friday GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I cannot believe this is actually happening! 

• YAAAS 3

Moonlight on Water
22 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Excited Friday GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I cannot believe this is actually happening! 

I KNOOOOW!! IT'S GONNA BE THE BEST NIGHT EVER :kara:

she/her
  • YAAAS 1

40 minutes ago, lobo2000 said:

Sorry if I missed but is there any after party plan?

There’s an event at the 1851 club after that was posted a few pages back. It’s the closest club to the venue, but I’ll personally be going to Oak Lawn area in Dallas after because I like those clubs better. Gaga used to frequent the Round Up Saloon after her shows back in the day, so I’ll probably go there since they always dedicate the night to her when she’s in town! 

• YAAAS 1

Im flying to Dallas tomorrow. I cannot believe it’s actually happening. Hope I get a good spot inside the pit, I’m not planning on arriving to the venue until like 4-5pm.

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

CHROMATICA 2020
On 8/20/2022 at 1:32 AM, ProfessionalClown said:

They won’t care, I emailed the venue with my pictures of my mask (similar to yours) and they just asked me to remove some longer studs (.75”) but otherwise it was good! :pawsup:

• YAAAS 1

ProfessionalClown
30 minutes ago, CHROMATICA 2020 said:

They won’t care, I emailed the venue with my pictures of my mask (similar to yours) and they just asked me to remove some longer studs (.75”) but otherwise it was good! :pawsup:

AYEEE!!

ProfessionalClown

Okay so:

gates open at 6:30 everyone. I’m gonna get there at 4:30 to get in line for merch.

Merch will be on ALL LEVELS apparently so there’s gonna be multiple areas of merch so if there’s not a hoodie on one, run to the other to check ASAP.

there’s also reverse ATM’s so if you’re like me and wanna bring cash to the concert to turn into a card, they’re gonna be here:

Main Concourse – Sections 113, 123, 136

Upper Concourse – Sections 212, 227

• Thanks 4

Moonlight on Water
36 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Okay so:

gates open at 6:30 everyone. I’m gonna get there at 4:30 to get in line for merch.

Merch will be on ALL LEVELS apparently so there’s gonna be multiple areas of merch so if there’s not a hoodie on one, run to the other to check ASAP.

there’s also reverse ATM’s so if you’re like me and wanna bring cash to the concert to turn into a card, they’re gonna be here:

Main Concourse – Sections 113, 123, 136

Upper Concourse – Sections 212, 227

THANK YOU!!! I'm REAAALLY hoping I'll be able to snatch a hoodie! Arriving at 6ish :bradley:

she/her
  • Thanks 1