💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

Dodger Stadium Los Angeles CA Show 9/10/22

mr.peter

Featured Posts

crackpoppodcast
Just now, TheBadRomancer said:

she’s been going on at around 9.

Okay! I’m thinking of getting there around 8, does anyone know if I’ll miss anything? Any DJs come out or anything?

1 minute ago, crackpoppodcast said:

Okay! I’m thinking of getting there around 8, does anyone know if I’ll miss anything? Any DJs come out or anything?

No DJs. All you'd miss is the Haus Labs ad they play.

She started at 8.45 last night.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, crackpoppodcast said:

No, there is just some club music playing over the speakers. 

• Thanks 1

ChicaSkas
34 minutes ago, TheBadRomancer said:

FOR REAL?!?!? 

For real.  

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
13 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Dirty pony I can’t wait to hose you down. :sis:

I mean the acid would chafe. Yes. Please. Ugh.  I'd rather stay dehydrated than have to go THAT badly 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

TheBadRomancer
12 minutes ago, HW1 said:

No DJs. All you'd miss is the Haus Labs ad they play.

She started at 8.45 last night.

ooooh 8:45 early queen 😍:wtfga:

i saw some people tweet and it seemed to be over by 11:30?

LateToCult
16 minutes ago, crackpoppodcast said:

What time will she start? Anyone know? 

Dodger stadium is much bigger than a lot of the other venues and could potentially see 50k people. I’d expect it to start at around 9:15ish if people are as slow as they were at MetLife.

• Thanks 1

mr.peter
29 minutes ago, Tom Nook said:

God I hope the colors for the LA hoodie looks good :giveup:

I hope its the same as Dallas... We need that Dodger Blue :legend:

• YAAAS 1

LavenderLamborghin
52 minutes ago, TheBadRomancer said:

ooooh 8:45 early queen 😍:wtfga:

i saw some people tweet and it seemed to be over by 11:30?

Last night she took a bow with the crew at 10:53 and it kept going for a bit after that with claws and applause (not the song, just clapping):pawsup:

Edited by SourCandySugarBomb
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

GagasEnigma4
1 hour ago, HW1 said:

@TheBadRomancer A guy next to me peed into a water bottle and it's got me thinking to bring a Pringles box tomorrow just in case. 

Edit: just to be clear this is a joke. :ally:

@GagasEnigma4If you get there at 7am you'll very likely get barricade or the two rows behind it... Just depends on how many ppl are in front of you, I reckon there might be more queues for LA show. I'll put it this way, some people who rocked up at 3pm y'day  were able to get to row behind barricade because they walked up to the VIP Nation table when the staff started assembling people. The wristbands fans are handing don't mean anything.

I got there around 12.30pm and got a better position than people who had been there all morning.

Ahh got it! So basically if VIP check in starts, ignore the fan made line order if people are not moving and save yourself and check in first bc only what VIP Check in says matters, am I right?

Edited by GagasEnigma4

PartySick
10 hours ago, grat said:

Hi - if anyone is selling tickets for Saturday’s please please message me. I really Want to go and want to take my mom to see Gaga as well. I’m looking for up to 4 tickets but will take whatever I can get. Here is my cell:  lady gaga hair GIF by Isaac Spellman

Careful sharing your number publicly here. There's some freaks that visit this site :huntyga:

Just make sure you remove it later :hug:

• Like 1

GagasEnigma4

So far there are about 30 people in line…wth. Its only 2pm!:saladga: If they stay all night through the rain, thats fair. But watch many leave..

Am I stressing too much about the fan order? 

i have been following other shows and this is by far the earliest 30 people have been in line. Normally its like this by midnight. 

Edited by GagasEnigma4
  • Shook 2