💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Dodger Stadium Los Angeles CA Show 9/10/22

mr.peter

Featured Posts

TheBadRomancer
1 minute ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

See this is my problem. I get bathroom breaks, and short food breaks. But if you want to keep your spot you should have to stay most it the time. Its not fair if I camp for a day or two and am like number 20, and 10 people go ahead bc of friends “saving spots”. You either fully commit or you don’t. Then that would be totally fair.

I saw at one show they gave you a two hour limit for how long you could be gone- wonder what the fans decided were the parameters on this one.

• Like 1

GagasEnigma4
2 minutes ago, TheBadRomancer said:

I saw at one show they gave you a two hour limit for how long you could be gone- wonder what the fans decided were the parameters on this one.

Thats what I have heard, but it depends who is enforcing it. Thats why I thought this would be avoided. 5 hours is way too long to be gone and expect your spot to still be there. The fan I talked to sounded like that was definitely not okay though, and others even the line starters know it. But again its an unofficial thing so what can you do?:smh:

Edited by GagasEnigma4

TheBadRomancer
27 minutes ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

Thats what I have heard, but it depends who is enforcing it. Thats why I thought this would be avoided. 5 hours is way too long to be gone and expect your spot to still be there. The fan I talked to sounded like that was definitely not okay though, and others even the line starters know it. But again its an unofficial thing so what can you do?:smh:

I think that the people who start the line or very early on kind of feel like they don’t have to abide by whatever standards they create because they created them

• Like 1

GagasEnigma4
6 minutes ago, TheBadRomancer said:

I think that the people who start the line or very early on kind of feel like they don’t have to abide by whatever standards they create because they created them

True. And if it is like friends of them gone for 5 hours, what are they gonna do? Kick them out? No way. It kinda takes the fun out of camping tbh. The stress and the drama. Thats why I am going tomorrow AM.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TheBadRomancer said:

Pretty much! Fairness and equality for all.... Just that some are more equal than others :ohwell:

Last night a few people pulled the trick of moving up to row behind barricade claiming they were just moving through to get back to their friend groups with drinks but it was all lies. I didn't mind it at all really because people will do what they will, but I made a cheeky comment to one of the cuties who rocked up and he goes "Hey, none of that here, we're kindness punks remember?" :ally:

Its definitely made me rethink how early I want to get there tomorrow, and after having seen it behind barricade I'm okay with not right at barricade... Let others have a go! That said because it was so cold last night in SF being right by the fire was good to warm up :firega:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

GagasEnigma4
7 minutes ago, HW1 said:

Pretty much! Fairness and equality for all.... Just that some are more equal than others :ohwell:

Last night a few people pulled the trick of moving up to row behind barricade claiming they were just moving through to get back to their friend groups with drinks but it was all lies. I didn't mind it at all really because people will do what they will, but I made a cheeky comment to one of the cuties who rocked up and he goes "Hey, none of that here, we're kindness punks remember?" :ally:

Its definitely made me rethink how early I want to get there tomorrow, and after having seen it behind barricade I'm okay with not right at barricade... Let others have a go! That said because it was so cold last night in SF being right by the fire was good to warm up :firega:

I have never had pit so wanted to try to be front barricade. But I have seen her up close (not pit, but still close) in Vegas. Do you think if I get there by 7am I could at least stand a chance for one of the catwalk barricades? I assume if people are like that cutting they wont be fun to be around at the show. Its hard bc I am alone:ohno: I would love to at least make barricade at one of the catwalks if I cant be like 1-2 row in front.

I assume those lining up and mainly for front center barricade. Thoughts?

Edited by GagasEnigma4

TheBadRomancer
6 minutes ago, HW1 said:

I’m impressed people let them through- a huge stressor to me is needing to pee after getting in the pit bc I feel like no one would let me up again 😂

GagasEnigma4
1 minute ago, TheBadRomancer said:

I’m impressed people let them through- a huge stressor to me is needing to pee after getting in the pit bc I feel like no one would let me up again 😂

Same here!!! Legit been worrying for weeks. Since I am going alone. Lol😅

How early should I get to the stadium in order to secure an LA hoodie? I'm flying from Seattle at noon and I gotta wait for my friend to arrive from NY, pick up our rental, eat, check-in, and finish putting our outfits together so we probably won't get there until 6/7 :giveup: 

ChicaSkas
9 minutes ago, TheBadRomancer said:

I heard horror stories in Dallas. People just peed on the floor. At that rate it is just bad. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Shook 1

TheBadRomancer
1 minute ago, ChicaSkas said:

I heard horror stories in Dallas. People just peed on the floor. At that rate it is just bad. 

FOR REAL?!?!? 

@TheBadRomancer A guy next to me peed into a water bottle and it's got me thinking to bring a Pringles box tomorrow just in case. 

Edit: just to be clear this is a joke. :ally:

@GagasEnigma4If you get there at 7am you'll very likely get barricade or the two rows behind it... Just depends on how many ppl are in front of you, I reckon there might be more queues for LA show. I'll put it this way, some people who rocked up at 3pm y'day  were able to get to row behind barricade because they walked up to the VIP Nation table when the staff started assembling people. The wristbands fans are handing don't mean anything.

I got there around 12.30pm and got a better position than people who had been there all morning.

Edited by HW1
Joke

LateToCult
22 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Dirty pony I can’t wait to hose you down. :sis:

• LMAO 3