Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Dodger Stadium Los Angeles CA Show 9/10/22

mr.peter

Featured Posts

Daenerys
2 minutes ago, hoeslay said:

This has me stressed lmao..Show at 7:30??? Surely she's not on until 9? 😭

They always say 730 but it NEVER starts then. I definitely expect it to start 9ish like the rest of the shows 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen
  • Like 1

hoeslay
Just now, GagasEnigma4 said:

She never comes until around 9

That's what I thought. I went on twitter and searched Chromatica Ball 7:30 and apparently p much all the US dates had that as the start time but she's actually gone on at 9. Not getting to dodgers stadium til 8:20 lol. I live 15 min away but because of traffic ima leave at 7:30. Shouldn't take more than 45 min I hope. I'm timing the taking of my edible to it hitting at the start of the show. 8:20 has become my new entrance time for shows lol

TheBadRomancer
9 minutes ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

Now there is drama on twitter. Fans started a line, but another fan emailed Dodger Stadium and they said they will not honor fan made lines or people camping out..unless given clearance to do so. Which I assume has not happened

that’s what all of them will say tho- the staff doesn’t have to honour it but usually it works out 

• Like 1

GagasEnigma4
5 minutes ago, TheBadRomancer said:

not TWENTY people in line now fmfl

I know normally there are only 20 maybe 25 people by 11- midnight before the show (based on my research) :messga:

Now I am worried even showing up tomorrow 5am will not be early enough to make barricade (even for a catwalk)?? . I am alone and its gonna pour, I can’t get there until early AM morning of :ohno:

Edited by GagasEnigma4

If we can’t be at the property until 4, how can we go in to line up for merch? In previous shows, it looks like merch stands open at 3pm. Also, will they already charge parking if I come at 3/4pm? I’m planning to just go and get merch, go back home, then drive back around 7:30 lol i really want the hoodie

TheBadRomancer
2 minutes ago, rjmv said:

If we can’t be at the property until 4, how can we go in to line up for merch? In previous shows, it looks like merch stands open at 3pm. Also, will they already charge parking if I come at 3/4pm? I’m planning to just go and get merch, go back home, then drive back around 7:30 lol i really want the hoodie

that’s a really good question regarding merch. they might put us in another waiting area with a merch table between 4:10 and 5:30?

it looks like parking won’t even be open until 4 but they probably will charge as soon as they’re open. 

GagasEnigma4
4 minutes ago, rjmv said:

Thats my question..Dodger Stadium is unique compared to the other venues. It is isolated on a hill, so no where really to park merch truck like other shows (where it was right outside the venue but also easy access due to being right in the middle of the city).  

Papergangstuh
20 minutes ago, TheBadRomancer said:

not TWENTY people in line now fmfl

There’s gonna be like a 10 hour monsoon starting tonight. They are dumb. 

• LMAO 2

Juanlittlem
32 minutes ago, hoeslay said:

That's what I thought. I went on twitter and searched Chromatica Ball 7:30 and apparently p much all the US dates had that as the start time but she's actually gone on at 9. Not getting to dodgers stadium til 8:20 lol. I live 15 min away but because of traffic ima leave at 7:30. Shouldn't take more than 45 min I hope. I'm timing the taking of my edible to it hitting at the start of the show. 8:20 has become my new entrance time for shows lol

Don't know if there's any curfew on this stadium, but keep that in mind 'cause it they have she'll be on at 8:30!

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 1

EGOT2027

not me getting an email with every detail except will call / early entry ??

edit: never mind

Edited by EGOT2027
  • LMAO 1

TheBadRomancer

guess I’ll sell my parking then- if anyone knows someone who wants to pay $150 for premium parking holler at your girl 😂

GagasEnigma4
24 minutes ago, Papergangstuh said:

There’s gonna be like a 10 hour monsoon starting tonight. They are dumb. 

True. But I hear not everyone is staying like they said..apparently some people at the front of the line have not been seen for 5 hours..thats not fair. Hope they lose their spot. But the fans trying to enforce it are outnumbered so sounds like these people win..:toofunny:

Edited by GagasEnigma4

TheBadRomancer
3 minutes ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

True. But I hear not everyone is staying like they said..apparently some people at the front of the line have not been seen for 5 hours..thats not fair. Hope they lose their spot.

that happened at the sephora launch too 👀👀👀

• Shook 1

GagasEnigma4
3 minutes ago, TheBadRomancer said:

that happened at the sephora launch too 👀👀👀

See this is my problem. I get bathroom breaks, and short food breaks. But if you want to keep your spot you should have to stay most it the time. Its not fair if I camp for a day or two and am like number 20, and 10 people go ahead bc of friends “saving spots”. You either fully commit or you don’t. Then that would be totally fair.

Edited by GagasEnigma4