Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

Dodger Stadium Los Angeles CA Show 9/10/22

mr.peter

Featured Posts

TheBadRomancer
1 hour ago, Daenerys said:

Does anyone know if there will be a standing area somewhere in the field (not GA)? Because there’s 4 of us in two separate sections. We got whatever tickets we can, but want to be together. Even if we need to stand a little further back than what we paid for, I don’t mind it. I just wanted to see if there’s a section we can all stand in. 

no, not where you’d be able to stand with your friends if you’re in two separate sections you’ll just have to stand at your seat

1 hour ago, HW1 said:

Have people with LM EE tickets got their email from LiveNation yet about where to collect tickets and queue up on the day yet? I haven't. :saladga:

NOTHING ugh so frustrating

GagasEnigma4
4 minutes ago, TheBadRomancer said:

no, not where you’d be able to stand with your friends if you’re in two separate sections you’ll just have to stand at your seat

NOTHING ugh so frustrating

Why do I have a bad feeling this will be poorly organized tomorrow:saladga:

Every other venue got it way before now..:spin:

Edited by GagasEnigma4

Papergangstuh
Just now, GagasEnigma4 said:

Why do I have a bad feeling this will be poorly organized tomorrow:saladga:

They are probably waiting to see weather specifics because it could impact the real/official EE line up time, where ticket pickup will be, etc.

• Like 2

GagasEnigma4
4 minutes ago, Papergangstuh said:

They are probably waiting to see weather specifics because it could impact the real/official EE line up time, where ticket pickup will be, etc.

Oh okay that makes sense! Sorry I am a worrier and over thinker. I am sure you are right:hug:

• Love 1

GagasEnigma4

I am confused. It says we wont be allowed on property until 4pm. So guess we will be camping outside most the time! So excited!! Worried about the bathroom situation but I will deal lol.

When we are finally let on property, it says we will report to the Right Field Plaza, near parking lot G!

Edited by GagasEnigma4

GagasEnigma4
6 minutes ago, Papergangstuh said:

If we aren’t allowed on the property until 4, where are the little atrocities currently lined up? 

I think by Gate A but they will have to move gates to be closer.

Edited by GagasEnigma4

Daenerys

I got an email detailing everything. Did anyone else? If not I can copy/paste what it says

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Daenerys
Spoiler

KNOW BEFORE YOU GO

DIRECTIONS
Need help getting to Dodger Stadium?  Click here to plan your route in advance.

GATE TIMES
Parking gates open at 5:30 PM.
Doors open at 6:00 PM.
The show is scheduled to start at 7:30 PM.

ADVANCE PARKING
 If you plan on driving to the stadium, be sure to purchase parking online and in advance before your arrival.  Advance parking is less expensive than parking purchased at the gate on the day of the event.  Plus, preferred parking is only available online and will not be available for purchase at the gates.  Click here to secure your parking pass.

ACCESS YOUR SEATS FROM ANY GATE
Fans can enter Dodger Stadium through any gate to access their seating section. Feel free to enter at the gate closest to your parking location.  Floor Seat & Pit ticketholders may also enter from any stadium gate. Once inside the stadium, go to the Left or Right Field Level (Level 2) Plaza to receive your wristband.  Click here to view a map of Dodger Stadium and its surrounding parking lots. 

BAG POLICY
Only clear plastic bags no larger than 12"x12"x6" are permitted with the exception of diaper bags with an accompanying infant and non-clear bags 5"x8"x2" or smaller. All items are subject to search. 

FAN CODE OF CONDUCT
Any conduct or attire (including caps, face coverings, etc.) that includes any content (such as words, photos, drawings, artwork, or other designs) deemed by the Dodgers in their sole discretion to be obscene, profane, vulgar, indecent, violent, threatening, abusive, prejudiced against any individual or group (e.g., because of their race, religion, or sexual orientation), or which encourages or promotes illegal behavior, is prohibited. Content that is not overtly in violation of the foregoing, but is suggestive of prohibited content, is similarly prohibited.

DODGER STADIUM IS A SMOKE FREE FACILITY
Non-smoking policy applies to surrounding parking lots, as well. 

PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY
Dodger Stadium is a family friendly venue, so please respect those around you and drink responsibly during your visit. 

DODGER STADIUM IS CASHLESS
Acceptable forms of payment include Debit/Credit Cards such as Mastercard, the preferred payment system of the Dodgers, as well as digital wallets for contactless payments. For cash-to-card conversions, please visit any of our seven (7) cash-to-card kiosks located throughout the stadium. 

PROOF OF FULL VACCINATION OR NEGATIVE COVID-19 VIRAL TEST
In accordance with current local public health guidelines, proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 viral test results are not required to be shown at this time. 

FACE COVERINGS
Dodger Stadium does not require face coverings, however we strongly recommend that fans continue to wear a face covering over the nose and mouth to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. 

I’ll put it anyway just in case. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

hoeslay
3 minutes ago, Daenerys said:
  Reveal hidden contents

KNOW BEFORE YOU GO

DIRECTIONS
Need help getting to Dodger Stadium?  Click here to plan your route in advance.

GATE TIMES
Parking gates open at 5:30 PM.
Doors open at 6:00 PM.
The show is scheduled to start at 7:30 PM.

ADVANCE PARKING
 If you plan on driving to the stadium, be sure to purchase parking online and in advance before your arrival.  Advance parking is less expensive than parking purchased at the gate on the day of the event.  Plus, preferred parking is only available online and will not be available for purchase at the gates.  Click here to secure your parking pass.

ACCESS YOUR SEATS FROM ANY GATE
Fans can enter Dodger Stadium through any gate to access their seating section. Feel free to enter at the gate closest to your parking location.  Floor Seat & Pit ticketholders may also enter from any stadium gate. Once inside the stadium, go to the Left or Right Field Level (Level 2) Plaza to receive your wristband.  Click here to view a map of Dodger Stadium and its surrounding parking lots. 

BAG POLICY
Only clear plastic bags no larger than 12"x12"x6" are permitted with the exception of diaper bags with an accompanying infant and non-clear bags 5"x8"x2" or smaller. All items are subject to search. 

FAN CODE OF CONDUCT
Any conduct or attire (including caps, face coverings, etc.) that includes any content (such as words, photos, drawings, artwork, or other designs) deemed by the Dodgers in their sole discretion to be obscene, profane, vulgar, indecent, violent, threatening, abusive, prejudiced against any individual or group (e.g., because of their race, religion, or sexual orientation), or which encourages or promotes illegal behavior, is prohibited. Content that is not overtly in violation of the foregoing, but is suggestive of prohibited content, is similarly prohibited.

DODGER STADIUM IS A SMOKE FREE FACILITY
Non-smoking policy applies to surrounding parking lots, as well. 

PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY
Dodger Stadium is a family friendly venue, so please respect those around you and drink responsibly during your visit. 

DODGER STADIUM IS CASHLESS
Acceptable forms of payment include Debit/Credit Cards such as Mastercard, the preferred payment system of the Dodgers, as well as digital wallets for contactless payments. For cash-to-card conversions, please visit any of our seven (7) cash-to-card kiosks located throughout the stadium. 

PROOF OF FULL VACCINATION OR NEGATIVE COVID-19 VIRAL TEST
In accordance with current local public health guidelines, proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 viral test results are not required to be shown at this time. 

FACE COVERINGS
Dodger Stadium does not require face coverings, however we strongly recommend that fans continue to wear a face covering over the nose and mouth to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. 

I’ll put it anyway just in case. 

This has me stressed lmao..Show at 7:30??? Surely she's not on until 9? 😭

GagasEnigma4

Fans started a line, but another fan emailed Dodger Stadium and they said they will not honor fan made lines or people camping out..unless given clearance to do so. Which I assume has not happened

Edited by GagasEnigma4