Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

Dodger Stadium Los Angeles CA Show 9/10/22

mr.peter

Featured Posts

cosignfromabove
17 minutes ago, TheBadRomancer said:

the LMZ says dedicated merch section so maybe EE will have its own? they did it at joanne and it was a god send. I operate from the stance of always saving someone’s place in line but obvs there are people who won’t feel that way /:

what is "LMZ"?

ChicaSkas
8 minutes ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

Omg that has been my worry too!! Unlike the other stadiums which are smack in the middle of the city or near businesses, Dodger Stadium is more isolated. Lowkey been stressing about it and glad I am not alone:messga:

Like will they at least have port a pottys? Even tho I hate them. I will take it. 

Thats why I am waiting for email about which gate..to know if any business are around😅

Last time I was in that area, I had to go to the gas station, buy the cheapest thing they had, and then the buzzed the bathroom door open once I paid. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 1

GagasEnigma4
2 minutes ago, cosignfromabove said:

ik they have bathrooms in the stadium, although idk how nice/clean they are...

I mean outside since I will be camping out all day lol! 

GagasEnigma4
Just now, ChicaSkas said:

Last time I was in that area, I had to go to the gas station, buy the cheapest thing they had, and then the buzzed the bathroom door open once I paid. 

Thanks for the tip! Guess all of us will have to do that they will be annoyed but oh well:staymad:

TheBadRomancer
24 minutes ago, cosignfromabove said:

ik they have bathrooms in the stadium, although idk how nice/clean they are...

regardless of how nice or clean they are they aren’t going to be open until close to time of the concert 😂

TheBadRomancer
27 minutes ago, cosignfromabove said:

what is "LMZ"?

it’s the little monster zone package that they sell at her concerts that include the early entry pit ticket

Edited by TheBadRomancer

GagasEnigma4
34 minutes ago, TheBadRomancer said:

regardless of how nice or clean they are they aren’t going to be open until close to time of the concert 😂

So what do EE people do all day? Pee in a cup? I know someone said gas station but everyone do that? No joke I have never been in pit lol

Edited by GagasEnigma4

HotLikeMexico
2 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Lol I was supposed to go with my boyfriend, but we broke up last night in the midst of a huge fight, so I might not even go at all anymore tbh 

**** him. Go by yourself and enjoy! Where are you seated. Maybe there are monsters that can party with you  

(don’t mean to be so rude but I will not allow you to miss out on this experience!) 

SharkmanthaC

Weather update from the husband:

Showers and heavy rain at times are possible overnight Friday into Saturday. Rain should taper off throughout the morning aside from a scattered shower. Skies should start to clear during the afternoon. High on Saturday of 84° with a 60% chance of rain before noon, 30% after 12/1 local time, High Sunday 87°. Sunday will be partly cloudy to mostly sunny and dry. It will be humid with dew points in the mid and upper 60s. The “dry heat” will be further inland toward Fresno. The heat wave will be over after Friday.

she/her/hers
  • Thanks 5

GagasEnigma4
23 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Weather update from the husband:

Showers and heavy rain at times are possible overnight Friday into Saturday. Rain should taper off throughout the morning aside from a scattered shower. Skies should start to clear during the afternoon. High on Saturday of 84° with a 60% chance of rain before noon, 30% after 12/1 local time, High Sunday 87°. Sunday will be partly cloudy to mostly sunny and dry. It will be humid with dew points in the mid and upper 60s. The “dry heat” will be further inland toward Fresno. The heat wave will be over after Friday.

Omg thank you so much!! We won:party:

• Love 1

GagasEnigma4
6 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

I haven’t received anything yet :cryga:

I know SF fans got theirs exactly 2 nights before and this would be 2 nights for us.

Please anyone who gets it report to us all asap🙏🏻

Edited by GagasEnigma4

SharkmanthaC
19 minutes ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

Omg thank you so much!! We won:party:

I’ll get an even better forecast tomorrow. 

she/her/hers
  • YAAAS 1

papergangster
3 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Lol I was supposed to go with my boyfriend, but we broke up last night in the midst of a huge fight, so I might not even go at all anymore tbh 

Aw I’m so sorry, if you need to talk to someone I’m here.