Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Dodger Stadium Los Angeles CA Show 9/10/22

mr.peter

Featured Posts

TheBadRomancer
26 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

How is there still no info about will call? Do we know if the SF people have theirs yet 

8 minutes ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

Thats what I have been wondering. No email for LA yet:grr:

my friend said he called the stadium today and they said there should be an email hopefully by the end of today

• Thanks 2

HotLikeMexico
On 9/2/2022 at 9:18 PM, kurtz said:

Yes we have used the shuttle for the Hollywood Bowl when we’ve gone there and it’s great. Easy to get to and from the venue. I’m hoping the Dodger Stadium shuttle will be as good. 

Apparently there is no shuttle for this weekend. Bummer.

SharkmanthaC
15 hours ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

Okay y’all now it says 60% chance of rain on Saturday:saladga: I legit have so much anxiety now. I do suffer from anxiety already in general..Will the show get cancelled if it rains? I know I keep asking, but I need this show. I lost my fiance and love of my life to cancer 7 months ago, and legit this is like the only thing thats been getting me through and excited. Please someone put my anxiety at ease…:ohno:

14 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Weather is not a sure thing. Nobody can pin point if a weather phenomenon will happen or not until it gets very close. Everyone can only wish for the best. 

Since Gaga likely gonna move on to the Joker 2 project after the tour finished, I really am fearing the date will be cancelled than rescheduled if hurricane or heavy storm happen. 

Husband is checking the models now. 

she/her/hers
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

SharkmanthaC

As of right now, it looks like the system is stalling off the coast of CA for a few days but seems like it will be far enough away. It seems like we may have a stray shower on Saturday but nothing to impactful. He’s saying 30% chance of rain on Saturday based on just the Euro right now. He will be able to tell more 48 hours before. So for right now I think we will be okay. 

she/her/hers
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

GagasEnigma4
1 minute ago, SamanthaC said:

As of right now, it looks like the system is stalling off the coast of CA for a few days but seems like it will be far enough away. It seems like we may have a stray shower on Saturday but nothing to impactful. He’s saying 30% chance of rain on Saturday based on just the Euro right now. He will be able to tell more 48 hours before. So for right now I think we will be okay. 

Thank you! You made me feel better:hug:

I don’t mind a stray shower, just as long as show goes on:firega:

Edited by GagasEnigma4
  • Love 2

SharkmanthaC
16 minutes ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

Thank you! You made me feel better:hug:

I don’t mind a stray shower, just as long as show goes on:firega:

Also the National Hurricane Center is showing it will likely turn. 
11383-FC9-82-BF-4-B58-9147-813-CC83-CA79

This is where you can get the most accurate forecast for hurricanes. It’s what the tv stations use as well. It’s updated 4 times a day. 
https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/?epac

she/her/hers
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

GagasEnigma4
5 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Also the National Hurricane Center is showing it will likely turn. 
11383-FC9-82-BF-4-B58-9147-813-CC83-CA79

This is where you can get the most accurate forecast for hurricanes. It’s what the tv stations use as well. It’s updated 4 times a day. 
https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/?epac

Bless you queen:kiss:

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

ChicaSkas
Just now, GagasEnigma4 said:

Bless you queen:kiss:

Absolutely mighty queen :runhug:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, cosignfromabove said:

Does anyone know if there's an afterparty happening for the LA show? 

Wouldn’t be surprised if majority of the gays at the show end up in at the West Hollywood bars haha

• Like 1

cosignfromabove
46 minutes ago, SS77 said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if majority of the gays at the show end up in at the West Hollywood bars haha

haha thats what i was thinking, but wasn't sure if there was a more officially-planned meet-up like some other chromatica balls have had, yknow?

• YAAAS 1

Does anyone know what time the doors open? And what time she’s been starting on average? I know the ticket says 7:30 start time, but they sounds…early :enigma:

• Like 1