💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Dodger Stadium Los Angeles CA Show 9/10/22

mr.peter

Featured Posts

11 hours ago, Daenerys said:

Your best bet would be to hope some pop up the day of, and pray that they’re not “official platinum” bs. Other than that, the prices keep increasing and all second party ticket sellers are labeling it as a “hot event” so I don’t see it going down any more than $1k 

This is what I was planning to do too! Keeping my eye peeled :cryga:

GagasEnigma4

I live local. I would not believe the news forecast of rain and thunder. The other day, it said there was a flash flood warning for the city I work in. Not one drop of rain fell and we have never had a flash flood… We have not had rain in months. And the weather will be 80-90s. Maybe a few drops from the humidity but nothing major if anything. Still too early to accurately tell. Any forecast I said said MAYBE 25% chance Fri night/Sat morning, which is nothing. So I would not worry.

Edited by GagasEnigma4
  • Love 1

ChicaSkas
6 minutes ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

I live local. I would not believe the news forecast of rain and thunder. The other day, it said there was a flash flood warning for the city I work in. Not one drop of rain fell and we have never had a flash flood… We have not had rain in months. And the weather will be 80-90s. Maybe a few drops from the humidity but nothing major if anything. Still too early to accurately tell.

Yesterday there was an emergency services alert for flash flood but it hit way up north like Piru Bakersfield areas 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 1

SharkmanthaC
3 hours ago, Papergangstuh said:

🌧 ️ 🌪 ⛈ 🌩 :enigma:

15 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

8 minutes ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

I live local. I would not believe the news forecast of rain and thunder. The other day, it said there was a flash flood warning for the city I work in. Not one drop of rain fell and we have never had a flash flood… We have not had rain in months. And the weather will be 80-90s. Maybe a few drops from the humidity but nothing major if anything. Still too early to accurately tell. Any forecast I said said MAYBE 25% chance Fri night/Sat morning, which is nothing. So I would not worry.

Asking my husband to watch it for us. I’ll update daily if I can. He’s checking on it now for me. (My husband is a meteorologist.) 

she/her/hers
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

GagasEnigma4
Just now, ChicaSkas said:

Yesterday there was an emergency services alert for flash flood but it hit way up north like Piru Bakersfield areas 

Ahh got it but that area gets those kind of things. Not gonna lie the anxiety in me has me worried a little, but I am sure we will be fine and no rain maybe a few drops.

• Love 1

ChicaSkas
Just now, LateToCult said:

Not the one rainy day of the year in LA being the Chromatica Ball. :air:

Watch,  it will change, it always does this. The storm will be pushed back to Sunday Monday 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

GagasEnigma4
1 minute ago, LateToCult said:

Not the one rainy day of the year in LA being the Chromatica Ball. :air:

The article doesnt mention LA though. It only talks about Mexico and Baja California (which is in Mexico, not SoCal).

SharkmanthaC

As of right now, there isn’t any rain for LA on Saturday, but that storm is coming close so it’s a bit early to tell. 

This is better to follow for hurricanes: https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/graphics_ep2.shtml?start#contents

This is what the Euro model is showing for Saturday at 10am. :laughga: it’s at least still of the coast…will keep checking this because now I’m nervous.

E2-D812-B0-9-D3-D-4-BE9-A7-D8-40-F8-D7-F

she/her/hers

GagasEnigma4

I am nervous too, but remembered it poured in Atlanta morning of the show and was fine at night. We never ever get rain here. If we did it would be maybe a few drops. My anxiety kicking into overdrive lowkey:messga: I just cant see that happening realistically. This weekend some areas had a few drops due to the heat and humidity, but most places got nothing. 

Edited by GagasEnigma4
  • Sad 1