ā€œGATE TIMES
Parking gates openĀ atĀ 5:30Ā PM.
Doors openĀ at 6:00 PM.
The show is scheduled toĀ start at 7:30 PM.ā€

but the VIP email says the show is at 8:30 so šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Thank you!!?

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE

2 hours ago, Daenerys said:

Does anyone know if they make us take off our jackets? Iā€™m wearing a leather one and just wanna be sure I make it as smooth as I can taking it off and putting it onĀ 

If it has metal, probably to get through the metal detector

I got a shirt made of chain links and I'm not putting it on till I pass the metal detectorsĀ 

52 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

LAX is stressful.Ā :laughga:

I havenā€™t been to LAX in 2 decades, hopefully I donā€™t get lost looking for my friendā€™s terminal/gate when I land before herĀ :laughga:

• Like 1

Juanlittlem
2 hours ago, TheBadRomancer said:

anyone know the count now? I havenā€™t seen anyone respond since there were 30 earlier today

48Ā 

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pƩtalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

I wonder if itā€™s a good idea to use the metro when leaving concert or should I order Uber as my hotel is near lax? Itā€™s my first time in the USAĀ 

papergangster
Just now, D3fender said:

I wonder if itā€™s a good idea to use the metro when leaving concert or should I order Uber as my hotel is near lax? Itā€™s my first time in the USAĀ 

I would say uberĀ 

My friend got some short notice tickets to thisĀ show since I haven't been able to shut up about it.Ā She's not a fan (yet?) and now I'm over here hoping this might make her oneĀ :legend:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

Juanlittlem
33 minutes ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

So I just got to the line at 6:30am and I am second to last. I am number 62 in line!

Enjoy the show!

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pƩtalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

Daenerys

Is there a designated Uber drop off? I couldnā€™t see it anywhere on the stadium mapĀ 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen