šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Dodger Stadium Los Angeles CA Show 9/10/22

mr.peter

Featured Posts

migamiga

ahh last night was so amazingĀ :nick:Ā during the piano/b stage section i was hoping the night wouldnā€™t Ā end ā€” highlight of the show for me along with rom

echoing everyoneā€™s sentiment that entering and exiting dodgers stadium was a nightmare. although it did add to the experience that we were entering another dimension lol. i think the countdown started when i was at security and they were moving so slow and it was causing me to have a meltdown lol. i missed the intro video but luckily made it to my seat the moment br started. i feel like i was really annoying to the people next to me but it was my first time seeing gaga in 5 years and doing anything fun since the pandemic so i went a little crazyĀ :teehee:

Edited by migamiga
  • Love 3

Did anyone see Dorian Electra? They were on the floor!

Ā 

Also I parked at the park on Academy lol and they locked us in so we had to drive over the curb,into the bushes and then drive off the curb into the streets lol

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Hi y'all, I've been lurking here since the day before the first Chromatica Ball show (searching my Google history was useful in pinpointing thatĀ :bear:) and just wanted to express my gratitude to this community. Yesterday, I went to the LA date with family and friends and it's as JudasGaga said, "Words canā€™t describe seeing her perform live."

I've had the tickets since May, yet in my mind I kept thinking "Do I really have to go? Isn't seeing a recording and hearing the crowd cheer enough?" I almost never go out, and my first experience at a dance party left me feeling like I should've brought some earplugsĀ :selena:, so while I knew screaming Gaga lyrics and being in a stadium with thousands of fans would hit different, I had my reservations.

But yesterday was truly a highlight of my life. Also similar to JudasGaga, it was my first concert ever from any artist, and it being Gaga was extra special. I jumped to my heart's content and felt the most alive I've ever been. The piano section was transcendent. Now even watching recordings of the Chromatica Ball hits different, especially ones of the LA date. It's like my brain has actual experience to draw from now in producing feelings rather than approximating as best it can what it'd feel like. And only today I found out my date was filmed and had special flourishes not present in other dates! It'd be so cool to be able to watch a professional recording of it, so I'm holding out hope for a release to bathe in that nostalgia.Ā 

But circling back, I want to express gratitude to everyone here who introduced me to the world of concert semantics and answered questions about doors opening, bag policy, etc. As I said, I almost never go out, so ofc a concert can seem overwhelming, but y'all made the anxiety so much more bearableĀ :heart:. Special shoutout to NT78, you really stick out in my mindĀ :kiss:

Idk if I'll start being active on here since I have a complicated love-hate relationship with social media, but I definitely wanted to say my pieceĀ :yennefer:

• Like 1
  • Love 18

GagasEnigma4
23 hours ago, HW1 said:

So happy for you! Did you get barricade? I'm around 5th/6th row dead centre.

Thank you!! I got 3rd row dead center! So not quite but close enough to barricade! Thats great!! I bet you had an amazing view too!! Last night was incredible! I am still trying to process it allšŸ˜­šŸ’•šŸ’•

• Love 1

ALGAYDO

The whole night was amazing, Iā€™m so glad I was able to finally attend a Gaga show. I was on the ground floor (section G) and lemme just say, I was NOT expecting those fireworks, we were standing soooo close to them that I nearly had a heart attack when they went offĀ :air:

There was a group of super drunk and rude girls who cut in front of like 200 people to get in, and when the people around told the security officer, he just gave them a blank stare and said, ā€œokay? So?ā€ And walked awayĀ :ladyhaha:

Ā 

and getting an Uber to pick us up after the show was a ****ing MISSION lolĀ 

Ā 

but the night was magical, I couldnā€™t have asked for anything moreĀ 

Ā 

• Love 4

8 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

I thought I might but I donā€™t. I only see one video of it on YouTube (it doesnā€™t include the chanting) but Iā€™m sure there will be more in the next few days.Ā 

8 hours ago, NT78 said:

Ā 

8 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

@JudasGagaĀ swipe through. There is a short video of it Ā 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiXnpt2jlvx/?igshid=Y2ZmNzg0YzQ=

I actually recordedĀ it and didnā€™t realize until after I commented butĀ I was screaming so loudĀ soĀ thank you for showing me these videos, much better than what I tookĀ :rip:

• Love 1

xcentricmonster

Ā 

4 hours ago, TheBadRomancer said:

I feel like everyone working at dodger was likeā€¦ we work here for games not for concerts šŸ˜‚ heard zero reports of kind staff. but I donā€™t think sheā€™ll ever do another show there. that being said, I think it is a little epic and epitome of Los Angeles to do a concert at Dodger Stadium!

The girl who gave us the wrist band for the floor for sure had an attitude. However the guy we stopped to get directions on how to get to the floor level was super kind,Ā as was the staff who helped us find our seats. AlsoĀ the staffĀ we talked to at the end of the night when we got turned around and needed help getting to the right parking structureĀ WasĀ so helpful.Ā Honestly as someone whoā€™s spent most of her life going to dodger stadium this was the first time I was like where do I go šŸ˜Ā 

TheBadRomancer
24 minutes ago, xcentricmonster said:

Ā 

The girl who gave us the wrist band for the floor for sure had an attitude. However the guy we stopped to get directions on how to get to the floor level was super kind,Ā as was the staff who helped us find our seats. AlsoĀ the staffĀ we talked to at the end of the night when we got turned around and needed help getting to the right parking structureĀ WasĀ so helpful.Ā Honestly as someone whoā€™s spent most of her life going to dodger stadium this was the first time I was like where do I go šŸ˜Ā 

Maybe it was just the pit staff then šŸ˜‚

TheBadRomancer

can anyone explain what the hand motions she was doing during born this way are? I might be dumb but I canā€™t figure it out šŸ˜‚

CharlieQuinn
19 hours ago, ChavaWM said:

Omg the people working there were ZERO help lol. They had no idea how to help me find my seats, I ran and made it RIGHT as the intro to Bad Romance started.Ā 

It was a little hard to enjoy. The 2 people in front of me were standing on their chairs, not a big deal, but they were so effed up, they literally fell right on top of me 4 times hard. Finally the 5th time, I jumped out of the way and they plummeted right onto the floor and under my chair. I didn't help them up. I just pretended I didn't notice. After that, they took forever to get up from the floor and then they proceeded to climb over back to their chairs and stood up again. The girl kept lying her head all the way back beyond her chair that she kept going in between my legs. I even asked the people next to me, who were eating nachos to fart on her for me lol.

Other than that, it was great! I wish there was more bass, I couldn't hear any of the production on Alice, I was waiting for that pulsing beat but it was so low, her voice was perfectly loud and clear. Born This Way was such a highlight! And I loved singing to Angel Down.

Hope everyone had a great time!

I thought I couldn't hear Alice because of the crowd!! but now I know I wasn't the only one!

• Like 1

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, TheBadRomancer said:

can anyone explain what the hand motions she was doing during born this way are? I might be dumb but I canā€™t figure it out šŸ˜‚

calm-down-calm.gif
Ā 

:ladyhaha:

Edited by ALGAYDO

ALGAYDO
1 minute ago, TheBadRomancer said:

This Is Not Helping Fox Tv GIF by Last Man Standing

Lol the video of that lady aggressively telling people to calm down is all I kept thinking about during that part of the show, I kept laughing and people around me were giving me a lookĀ :bradley:

PartySick
1 hour ago, TheBadRomancer said:

Maybe reaching but I think she was doing sign language 'cause she either translated or expanded right after :bear:

šŸ–¤

TheBadRomancer
12 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Maybe reaching but I think she was doing sign language 'cause she either translated or expanded right after :bear:

she says ā€œI said perfect with a capital Pā€ but I donā€™t know that that explains it all and she also flipped off the camera again in the middle of it šŸ˜‚ I wish it was ASL but it doesnā€™t match up with anything that I seeĀ :laughga: