đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Dodger Stadium Los Angeles CA Show 9/10/22

mr.peter

Featured Posts

TheBadRomancer
10 minutes ago, HW1 said:

Why at Gate A if the email says Parking Lot G?

the gate closest to where we go in isn’t line friendly 

TheBadRomancer
14 minutes ago, Jack3257 said:

@TheBadRomancer What is the bag policy?  My friend purchased the tickets so I didn’t get any emails.

“

Backpacks/Bags/Purses

Bags, backpacks, beach bags, hard/soft coolers, large purses, etc. are no longer permitted. Only adult diaper bags, diaper bags that accompany infants, clear plastic bags smaller than 12”X12”X6”, and non-clear wristlets/clutches no larger than 5”x8”x2” are permitted and subject to search.

”

37 minutes ago, Lady JarJar said:

It definitely will :hug:I hope the both of you have the most wonderful time

Thank you! :hug:I'm unfortunately in another country, so I won't be at today's show! I wish I could go see it again so much!

AnglerfishbraBENUS
19 minutes ago, TheBadRomancer said:

“

Backpacks/Bags/Purses

Bags, backpacks, beach bags, hard/soft coolers, large purses, etc. are no longer permitted. Only adult diaper bags, diaper bags that accompany infants, clear plastic bags smaller than 12”X12”X6”, and non-clear wristlets/clutches no larger than 5”x8”x2” are permitted and subject to search.

”

does this include fannie packs?

Moonlight on Water
14 minutes ago, Nite said:

Thank you! :hug:I'm unfortunately in another country, so I won't be at today's show! I wish I could go see it again so much!

awwhh, I'm so sorry to hear :hug:I hope you get to go to one of her concerts soon at least!

she/her
  • Love 1

Selling two Chromatica Ball LA tickets for tonight Section 48FD SEATS 5&6, For $300 each, must buy both (way below face value of $395 plus fees). Please DM me, will send my ID if you’re concerned about safety. #ChromaticaBallLA #ChromaticaBallLosAngeles

17 minutes ago, Lady JarJar said:

awwhh, I'm so sorry to hear :hug:I hope you get to go to one of her concerts soon at least!

I got to see her in Düsseldorf and Arnhem, so I can't complain! But I miss her already and being surrounded by a bunch of monsters was the best :hug:

(And my friend promised to try and get me a hoodie which I missed out on so far :enigma:)

• YAAAS 1

xcentricmonster
7 hours ago, Nite said:

My friend got some short notice tickets to this show since I haven't been able to shut up about it. She's not a fan (yet?) and now I'm over here hoping this might make her one :legend:

It totally will! I took my bestie to the Joanne concert and it made her a super fan, we’ve gone to the Las Vegas shows together and now Chromatica! Going to a live Gaga concert is life changing 💕 

• YAAAS 3
  • Love 1

VenusPenus

wait the vip ga monster pit gives you a clear backpack right? cause idk if im going to bring a bag tonight

let’s stay playful together

TheBadRomancer
7 minutes ago, VenusPenus said:

wait the vip ga monster pit gives you a clear backpack right? cause idk if im going to bring a bag tonight

I believe so and it seems like most places the merch table gives you a bag when you buy

40 minutes ago, mr.peter said:

any updates on the merch truck ? I was hoping to drive by and get the hoodie before checking into my hotel 

I fear we're just gonna have to wait til 5:30 :cyanlights: 

"back to you, f*cker"
  • Thanks 1