💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Dodger Stadium Los Angeles CA Show 9/10/22

mr.peter

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, cosignfromabove said:

wait what other pre-parties have you heard about/seen? I've only seen the one you posted (the 10DTLA one)

also, there's an afterparty happening at Heart in WeHO https://www.instagram.com/p/CiODE6xvxJL/, but so far that's the only afterparty i've heard about

Theres a preparty with JudasjoeManson on! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiLLtwsLm8g/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
16 minutes ago, erfaan said:

You won't need EE if you have seats on the floor :)

Lol not this. Tbh, it'd be pretty easy to sneak in and if not I'm sure so many others would have snuck some in :enigma:

Dont do it. People in dallas did it, and they got sick.... 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
23 minutes ago, cosignfromabove said:

has anyone snuck in shoe polish/VHS cleaner/nail polish remover/whatever-other-name-for-poppers-you-can-think-of into their show? is anyone gonna try to bring some to the LA show? 

(just curious lol)

I meant to reply to you and I quoted the guy who replied to you but yeah. ..... please do not do this,  some guys did this in Dallas and were sick. Let's just say the people around them were not pleased. 

• Like 2

cosignfromabove
54 minutes ago, erfaan said:

You won't need EE if you have seats on the floor :)

Lol not this. Tbh, it'd be pretty easy to sneak in and if not I'm sure so many others would have snuck some in :enigma:

ok great ty!

(and lmaooo just curious!)

Daenerys

Anyone keeping track of the weather? It’s showing 80% showers now, when it was just 40% this morning 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1

GagasEnigma4
4 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

Anyone keeping track of the weather? It’s showing 80% showers now, when it was just 40% this morning 

Yes it has been stressing me tf out. It never rains here, and on the ONE day..smh:saladga:That being said, I think it will be more scattered showers if anything in the daytime before show. Someone posted on Lady Gaga reddit that they called Dodger Stadium and they said the show will go on rain or shine! Hoping the forecast is wrong bc it looks like the storm is moving away from the coast. I dont think they really know tbh. 

Edited by GagasEnigma4
  • Sad 1

SharkmanthaC

Weather update: *as of right now*

Right now, the national weather service says 70% chance of rain during the day and 50% at night. Here is what my husband said about it (copying his text)

It looks like the main rain threat, with the most widespread precipitation will be in the morning and early afternoon. Much more scattered after that. 

she/her/hers
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

GagasEnigma4
1 hour ago, SamanthaC said:

Weather update: *as of right now*

Right now, the national weather service says 70% chance of rain during the day and 50% at night. Here is what my husband said about it (copying his text)

It looks like the main rain threat, with the most widespread precipitation will be in the morning and early afternoon. Much more scattered after that. 

Thanks for the update:kara: I hope it blows over but even if thats more of it in the morning thats fine! We will camp in line in ponchos and umbrellas I guess:party:

I just have to laugh. It NEVER rains here. We have been in heat wave. And the ONE day Gaga comes to perform..:emma:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

andy232000
On 8/18/2022 at 5:13 PM, Kurtis Thomas said:

I have tickets for seats in 162 lodge but I’m scared I won’t see much being a side view, happy to but seats more central or does anyone think the view in 162 won’t be to bad I’m travelling from U.K. so really want the best experience or unrestricted any advice would be amazing x

If you’re off to the side you’ll probably have to watch most of the show on the side screens (if its not too much of a hustle, you could record them and some of us can remaster them into a dvd!)

TheBadRomancer

it’s raining right now so maybe it won’t rain Saturday? 😅 but again- even if it rains I’m sure it won’t be enough to change the concert

• Like 1

GagasEnigma4
17 minutes ago, TheBadRomancer said:

it’s raining right now so maybe it won’t rain Saturday? 😅 but again- even if it rains I’m sure it won’t be enough to change the concert

Do you live in So Cal too? I am not getting rain here but hope it comes early:party: And yeah it wont be that bad.

GagasEnigma4

I will be arriving very early AM on Sat to join the EE line (no line has started yet, to my knowledge just FYI). I am so excited:legend: I will be bringing snacks to share with you all and other Monsters💖

Edited by GagasEnigma4
  • Love 1