Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Dodger Stadium Los Angeles CA Show 9/10/22

mr.peter

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, SS77 said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if majority of the gays at the show end up in at the West Hollywood bars haha

Which ones would be the best to go to?

EGOT2027

just saw in the SF thread live nation sent out EE and VIP emails tonight for their show. i guess that means we should expect emails thursday night?

cosignfromabove
Just now, EGOT2027 said:

just saw in the SF thread live nation sent out EE and VIP emails tonight for their show. i guess that means we should expect emails thursday night?

like trying to sell more tickets? or you mean the information FOR ppl who already HAVE those tickets?

22 hours ago, Lady JarJar said:

awww.. i'm really sorry to hear for your loss. that really sucks. i hope things get better for you, really :runhug:

thank you LJJ, i appreciate it ❤️

22 hours ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

I am so sorry for your loss💙

thank you! please enjoy the show and i will live vicariously through all of you ❤️

14 hours ago, TheBadRomancer said:

It won’t get cancelled, love 💜

love you rob, so sorry for your loss 💜

love you too bb and thank you. i wish i got to see you again! ❤️

• Love 1

7 hours ago, HW1 said:

Which ones would be the best to go to?

They're honestly all very different, each with different vibes, music, and demographics. I'm sure there are a handful of articles on google that would describe them in detail out there. All fun though! :)

• Thanks 1

TheBadRomancer
9 hours ago, cosignfromabove said:

like trying to sell more tickets? or you mean the information FOR ppl who already HAVE those tickets?

They got an email about check in times and stuff

• Like 1

18 hours ago, HotLikeMexico said:

Apparently there is no shuttle for this weekend. Bummer.

Sadly you are right.  I contacted Union Station and they confirmed that there will no free shuttle service, contradicting what Dodger Stadium people told me a few weeks ago.  This will make getting to the stadium a little more interesting.  The last (and only) time I drove to Dodger Stadium was for the 1990 David Bowie Sound + Vision concert.  I'm sure traffic will be bad but that's how it is everywhere in LA.  I hope everyone enjoys the show!

Also, for everyone worried about weather, the rain chances for Saturday night are like 20%.  Don't worry!

Edited by kurtz
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

ChicaSkas
33 minutes ago, kurtz said:

Sadly you are right.  I contacted Union Station and they confirmed that there will no free shuttle service, contradicting what Dodger Stadium people told me a few weeks ago.  This will make getting to the stadium a little more interesting.  The last (and only) time I drove to Dodger Stadium was for the 1990 David Bowie Sound + Vision concert.  I'm sure traffic will be bad but that's how it is everywhere in LA.  I hope everyone enjoys the show!

Also, for everyone worried about weather, the rain chances for Saturday night are like 20%.  Don't worry!

You are so blessed to have seen David Bowie! Stoked for you ! 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Anyone have any tips for buying a ticket off of someone on Twitter/online? Ofc there's those obvious trolls/bots that don't use PayPal and are obviously fake :messga: but if someone seems legit and are offering PayPal, is that good enough? :derpga:

GagasEnigma4
2 hours ago, TheBadRomancer said:

They got an email about check in times and stuff

Is this for LA?? I haven’t gotten my email yet and I am EE pit:ohno:

10 hours ago, cosignfromabove said:

does anyone know what the bag policy is for dodger stadium LA chromatica ball? 

It's very strict. Pretty much only small clear bags and small wallet wristlets. They do NOT bend the rules here. Put everything you need into your pockets. 

"Bags, backpacks, beach bags, hard/soft coolers, large purses, etc. are no longer permitted. Only adult diaper bags, diaper bags that accompany infants, clear plastic bags smaller than 12”X12”X6”, and non-clear wristlets/clutches no larger than 5”x8”x2” are permitted and subject to search."

• Like 1

2 hours ago, erfaan said:

Anyone have any tips for buying a ticket off of someone on Twitter/online? Ofc there's those obvious trolls/bots that don't use PayPal and are obviously fake :messga: but if someone seems legit and are offering PayPal, is that good enough? :derpga:

I wouldn't do it, personally, unless you know the person. No middle man to make sure it's legit.