đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Dodger Stadium Los Angeles CA Show 9/10/22

mr.peter

Featured Posts

I don't know where y'all are seeing some of these prices (excluding the resell listings). I got early admission GA during presale for $550 directly from Ticketmaster, and the ticket comes with a merch pack and lanyard too.

8 hours ago, elibats said:

I don't know where y'all are seeing some of these prices (excluding the resell listings). I got early admission GA during presale for $550 directly from Ticketmaster, and the ticket comes with a merch pack and lanyard too.

that's the thing, others didn't a chance to get those GA during the actual public sale :trollga:

by the time ppl got in, it was all resale. you were fortunate enough to get them :bradley: consider yourself lucky :firega:

00026 † 10000

I was looking at tickets again and it seems that tickets in the same section I got had their prices lowered.  I paid $50 more per ticket than what they are at right now :bear:

why the hell are her GA tickets so expensive this time around?! i might have to settle on seat tickets for this one.

i haven't been checking up, but do we know any details about the stage for this tour? i'm trying to figure out which side of the stadium to get seats for if i go that route.

• 1 month later...
TheBadRomancer

I’ll be there! If anyone needs a single ticket, I’m selling one in Section A.

• Like 1

LeJudas

Anyone going that needs a partner? I'm kinda terrified of navigating traffic and finding places to go before/after the show :huntyga: 

Ive done travel alone before but never involving a huge mass of people for someone like GaGa.

• Like 1

erfaan

Is it like un-imaginable that re-sale tickets will be available for GA closer to face value closer to the date? I wanna fly from Australia but the GA tickets are ridic 

• Like 1

TheBadRomancer
On 5/2/2022 at 10:02 AM, erfaan said:

Is it like un-imaginable that re-sale tickets will be available for GA closer to face value closer to the date? I wanna fly from Australia but the GA tickets are ridic 

I could have sworn I replied to this, but I guess not lmao. 

But I think it only gets worse from here as far as GA goes, sorry bb. :(

• 2 weeks later...
ChavaWM

Anyone know if there is a way to upgrade? I bought whatever I could get during the presale, I would like to move down, but not be in GA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
erfaan
On 6/2/2022 at 1:14 AM, erfaan said:

Can someone PLEASE sell me a GA ticket or keep an eye out on for one. Or even SF! 

BUMP :giveup:

Moonlight on Water
On 5/19/2022 at 11:09 PM, ChavaWM said:

Anyone know if there is a way to upgrade? I bought whatever I could get during the presale, I would like to move down, but not be in GA

i had to go on the ticketmaster site and use the "Contact Us" button on my ticket page. I talked to a bot, specified which seat I wanted, and then received my upgrade shortly after. You'll have to see if your request to downgrade will be accepted though, might not.

she/her

rodrigouuu
On 5/2/2022 at 9:43 AM, TheBadRomancer said:

I’ll be there! If anyone needs a single ticket, I’m selling one in Section A.

Hey! Still got it?