Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 26th (2022) - Atlanta, GA

beli8

Featured Posts

rasclautmangos
4 hours ago, Ivy said:

Thank you! :) I need to get a seat but I'm concerned of not being able to see from a seat on the field since I'm short :messga: and I'd have to get a cheaper one cause I have hotel expense too.. but even the lower stadium seats seem so far away it's so tempting to spend more lol

Yeah I was thinking of changing my floor seat for a lower stadium seat but all of the seats seem soooo far away. I wonder if there is any chance of there being a second stage.

• Thanks 2

beli8
1 hour ago, pachinko said:

Question to local residents: Atlanta is huge and unfamiliar with area, where should I find an AirBnb close by if planning to stay Thursday/Friday through Sunday? 

We would take Uber rides everywhere including Gaga concert, etc. 

Also, any tourist recommendations are highly appreciated! Thank you! :runhug:

If no one here is a local, let me know in a few days and I could ask my friend at least for tips on where to stay (she lives there and I'll probably be staying with her).

As far as touristy things to do, Ive been to the downtown area (I guess thats what its called? Lol) where the Cola Cola museum is, which is next to a big park that I think has some references to the 1996 olympics that were hosted there, and there is also the Georgia acquarium there. All of that is within decent walking distance to each other. Oh and Im petty sure thats also where the CNN building is (you can go into its lobby and I think you can also schedule tours of other areas of the building?).

• Thanks 1

FATCAT

Guys I’m selling an extra ticket I have! It’s row 8 on the floor in A1! Let me know if you’re interested.

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Like 1

FATCAT
4 hours ago, rasclautmangos said:

Yeah I was thinking of changing my floor seat for a lower stadium seat but all of the seats seem soooo far away. I wonder if there is any chance of there being a second stage.

Some sites had a second stage, but not Atlanta. Unless it’s just not advertised, but I doubt they’d leave it out of the graphic.

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Sad 3

TortureMeOnReplay
4 hours ago, pachinko said:

Question to local residents: Atlanta is huge and unfamiliar with area, where should I find an AirBnb close by if planning to stay Thursday/Friday through Sunday? 

We would take Uber rides everywhere including Gaga concert, etc. 

Also, any tourist recommendations are highly appreciated! Thank you! :runhug:

I PERSONALLY am not risking an Airbnb because I'm not to familiar with the area but from my visits know that one wrong turn can lead you into the wrong neighborhood. 

Also they have Martin Luther King Jr.'s childhood home and his museum as well. There's Jimmy Carter's Presidential Library, The Marriott Marquis (if you wanted to see where they shot part of the second Hunger Games), Swan House (a historic building where they also shot part of The Hunger Games), Fernbank Museum of Natural history, Zoo Atlanta (one of few American zoos that have pandas, if you've never seen them before), as well as a few clubs (although I haven't experienced night life there, so I'd be the wrong person to ask for club suggestions).

3 hours ago, beli8 said:

If no one here is a local, let me know in a few days and I could ask my friend at least for tips on where to stay (she lives there and I'll probably be staying with her).

As far as touristy things to do, Ive been to the downtown area (I guess thats what its called? Lol) where the Cola Cola museum is, which is next to a big park that I think has some references to the 1996 olympics that were hosted there, and there is also the Georgia acquarium there. All of that is within decent walking distance to each other. Oh and Im petty sure thats also where the CNN building is (you can go into its lobby and I think you can also schedule tours of other areas of the building?).

CNN tours parts of their business and you actually go through a couple of simulation rooms to see what their production process is like. And depending on what time you tour, you'll see some of their shows filming in their studios.

• Love 1

beli8
6 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

I PERSONALLY am not risking an Airbnb because I'm not to familiar with the area but from my visits know that one wrong turn can lead you into the wrong neighborhood. 

This is true :( everyone be safe!

• Love 1

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, FATCAT said:

Some sites had a second stage, but not Atlanta. Unless it’s just not advertised, but I doubt they’d leave it out of the graphic.

Sad. Hopefully they will have more screens like they did for JWT where you could watch her on that 3D cube thing in the middle. I'm on the floor and even with the screens on the stage, not sure what I'll be able to see. 

• Like 4

beli8
1 hour ago, pachinko said:

Omg what?! :saladga:

There are just very nice areas adjacent to some not nice areas. I know this happens in a lot of big cities, I used to live in South Florida and Miami was the same way in some areas. I don't want to come off as a snob or make any stereotypes. Just because an area looks a little sketchy doesn't necessarily mean it is unsafe. Before you book something, I suggest looking around the general area on Google Street View which wil give you an idea of the surroundings, and I imagine everyone will have their own comfort levels on what they feel is ok/safe for them versus not. If anyone wants to PM me I can try to help. Im not from there but I go to concerts there often and a good friend of mine lives there/works in real estate so she's very knowledgeable.

Edited by beli8

TheEdgeof96

I’m so mad at myself. I live in Seattle and didn’t realize the presale ends at 5 PM EST. I had been waiting for a friend from Nashville to confirm they were going before I decided to just purchase my ticket. I was in the process of purchasing it when 2 PM PST/5 PM PST hit and it failed since the presale ended. :saladga:

hoping I don’t have a problem ordering the Little Monster GA PIT on Monday during the public sale. Fml 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Sad 2

BlingNotTheMusic
47 minutes ago, TheEdgeof96 said:

I’m so mad at myself. I live in Seattle and didn’t realize the presale ends at 5 PM EST. I had been waiting for a friend from Nashville to confirm they were going before I decided to just purchase my ticket. I was in the process of purchasing it when 2 PM PST/5 PM PST hit and it failed since the presale ended. :saladga:

hoping I don’t have a problem ordering the Little Monster GA PIT on Monday during the public sale. Fml 🤦🏻‍♂️

Fingers crossed for you sis! I'm sure they factored in all types of tickets for each sale.

pachinko
1 hour ago, beli8 said:

There are just very nice areas adjacent to some not nice areas. I know this happens in a lot of big cities, I used to live in South Florida and Miami was the same way in some areas. I don't want to come off as a snob or make any stereotypes. Just because an area looks a little sketchy doesn't necessarily mean it is unsafe. Before you book something, I suggest looking around the general area on Google Street View which wil give you an idea of the surroundings, and I imagine everyone will have their own comfort levels on what they feel is ok/safe for them versus not. If anyone wants to PM me I can try to help. Im not from there but I go to concerts there often and a good friend of mine lives there/works in real estate so she's very knowledgeable.

I plan to stay in Midtown? It seems that is a lgbt district. 

8 hours ago, rasclautmangos said:

I know it's like you'll not be able to see Gaga from there.. but I wanna be able to see the whole stage too so idk it's a stressful decision :cryga:

• Like 2

beli8
1 hour ago, TheEdgeof96 said:

Aw man! I do think there will still be tickets for that on Monday too. I kept seeing them available this entire time since the first presale (well, the VIP LM GA Pit one anyway).

23 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

So is there gonna be an after-party? @beli8 keep us posted!

25 minutes ago, pachinko said:

I plan to stay in Midtown? It seems that is a lgbt district. 

Gonna ask my friend for tips on both of these, stay tuned.

• Love 1