đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 26th (2022) - Atlanta, GA

beli8

Featured Posts

beli8
14 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Why is Will Call only option for Little Monstera Pit package?

No idea. Its annoying, I hate Will Call! But I've had to do that many times for other special sales/packages. I guess it might have something to do with however they want to coordinate everything that day for those who have LM packages. Like maybe when you get the ticket it will also prompt a next step in the process (whether it is them telling you what the next step is/where to go, or they give you something). They may not have all the details planned yet but this give them the ability to better control the flow of however the process will be.

pachinko

I just bought two Little Monster GA tickets. I will be flying in from New Jersey.

This falls on my birthday. Afterparty where? :glamourpuss:

Edited by pachinko
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

FATCAT
30 minutes ago, pachinko said:

How much did u pay for this seat

It was the gold package, 450 + fees

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Like 1

beli8
8 minutes ago, pachinko said:

I just bought two Little Monster GA tickets. I will be flying in from New Jersey.

This falls on my birthday. Afterparty where? :glamourpuss:

Yayyyyy! Im driving from SC and staying at a friend's house more than likely. I've never after-partied with other LMs but totally down for it. This will be my first time seeing her alone (my two best friends who I stanned her with since 2009 passed away) and I would love to be among other LMs. How exciting that itll be your birthday!!!

• Love 6

rasclautmangos

Omg I'm worried I picked bad seats you guys :cryga:. I got A7 on the floor, row 22, the first two seats next to section A6. The other floor seats left aren't within my buget. 

Does anyone think the stadium seats before the 100 levels would be better to see the stage?

• Thanks 1

beli8
13 minutes ago, rasclautmangos said:

Omg I'm worried I picked bad seats you guys :cryga:. I got A7 on the floor, row 22, the first two seats next to section A6. The other floor seats left aren't within my buget. 

Does anyone think the stadium seats before the 100 levels would be better to see the stage?

The issue I have had with floor seats is that they are usually all on the same "level", so my view is always obstructed by tall people in fro t of me (I'm only like 5"3). If you are pretty tall, I think you'd be ok!

Otherwise, those first levels in front of the 100s I would say might be better IF they are a little higher off the ground versus the floor seats. See if you can find some pictures of the stadium that might answer that question. But I have also had the bad luck of being at the lowest "upper" level possible (thus a bit higher off the ground than floor) but having someone 6 ft tall sitting ay the seat in front of me so then my view is STILL obstructed lmao. Its so hard to predict what itll be like until you are there ugh.

• Thanks 1

pachinko
2 minutes ago, beli8 said:

The issue I have had with floor seats is that they are usually all on the same "level", so my view is always obstructed by tall people in fro t of me (I'm only like 5"3). If you are pretty tall, I think you'd be ok!

Otherwise, those first levels in front of the 100s I would say might be better IF they are a little higher off the ground versus the floor seats. See if you can find some pictures of the stadium that might answer that question. But I have also had the bad luck of being at the lowest "upper" level possible (thus a bit higher off the ground than floor) but having someone 6 ft tall sitting ay the seat in front of me so then my view is STILL obstructed lmao. Its so hard to predict what itll be like until you are there ugh.

What’s your max budget? Oops, nevermind, I misinterpreted. you already got tickets. :icega:

On topic, I am 5’6 and plan on wearing sneakers with a boost! Haha. My partner is 5,11. Lucky him! 

Edited by pachinko
  • Love 1

beli8
3 minutes ago, pachinko said:

What’s your max budget? Oops, nevermind, I misinterpreted. you already got tickets. :icega:

On topic, I am 5’6 and plan on wearing sneakers with a boost! Haha. My partner is 5,11. Lucky him! 

Oh yeah lol I got pit because my only guaranteed unobstructed view is first row barricade. Hopefully the stage wont be 15 feet up in the air or else I wont be able to see the back of the stage haha but I'm taking that risk.

Gov Hooka
6 minutes ago, beli8 said:

Oh yeah lol I got pit because my only guaranteed unobstructed view is first row barricade. Hopefully the stage wont be 15 feet up in the air or else I wont be able to see the back of the stage haha but I'm taking that risk.

Did you get Regular PIT or VIP pit (through that package)? How much was the regular if you got that one? 

beli8
6 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

Rip missed out on the pit tickets 

There are no more? Definitely keep checking periodically. Personally, I dont think they're sold out.

1 minute ago, Gov Hooka said:

Did you get Regular PIT or VIP pit (through that package)? How much was the regular if you got that one? 

I got the VIP one which was like 575 final total. Im not sure how much the regular ones are.

Gov Hooka
3 minutes ago, beli8 said:

There are no more? Definitely keep checking periodically. Personally, I dont think they're sold out.

I got the VIP one which was like 575 final total. Im not sure how much the regular ones are.

There are only VIP left and truthfully I don’t want to pay 575 for a package if I can pay cheaper for a regular 

beli8

Oh ok I see now that the only pit tix available today are the VIP ones. But on the general sale surely they should have more non-VIP ones? Did they have any set aside for today and they all sold, I wonder? Either way I would say to keep checking periodically. Things go away and then come back later all the time.

beli8
Just now, Gov Hooka said:

There are only VIP left and truthfully I don’t want to pay 575 for a package if I can pay cheaper for a regular 

If you're not worried about early entry I completely agree with you!

• Like 1

Gov Hooka
4 minutes ago, beli8 said:

If you're not worried about early entry I completely agree with you!

Yeah I’ll try and enter the lions nest tomorrow but if I fail and don’t get a Ga ticket tomorrow, I’ll gladly take that citi pit package off your hands that you mentioned earlier in the thread.