Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

September 8th (2022) - San Francisco, CA

Flippy

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

If the stadium has a curfew she will be there at 8:30PM, London had it and she was mostly on time, except the first night where she cut a piano song.

She started the Joanne world tour really late at this same venue with the curfew and cut a whole section so I’m hoping for the best 🥹😩

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Hachi said:

My VIP email says show starts at 8:30 PM -- hopefully she's on time due to oracle parks strict curfews .. but I bet she'll be closer to 9 PM... hopefully she doesn't cut anything from the show if she's late and just pays the fines haha

Does your email say what time general doors open? Like for non VIP :) This will be my first time to Oracle and I'm not sure when I should arrive (i have floor seats btw). 

Flippy
1 minute ago, Hachi said:

She started the Joanne world tour really late at this same venue with the curfew and cut a whole section so I’m hoping for the best 🥹😩

I remember I hated that... I was ready to see DiC live and that never happened :grr: She better keep all of the acts! :cryga:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

DirtyIceCream
1 hour ago, Brolysskins said:

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!

I got FIELD Floor Seats so I hope I'm close enough. I bought 2 tickets for my sister and 4 for me and friends, I hope they all have the time of their lives <3

If the show says it starts at 7:30 pm, what time should I get there? I have seats on Floor FLD

The doors open at 6:30, show probably starts at 8:30-9. :D Maybe come a little before. Have fun:spin:

Edited by DirtyIceCream
  • Love 2

ChristianSaad
58 minutes ago, Hachi said:

Never forget this tragedy. This was the first stadium show of the tour and then eventually all stadium shows cut that whole section.. my friend was excited to see bloody mary (her fav song) since she missed btwball and then ofc it got cut lol

• Sad 2

ChicaSkas

Hello friends, sorry to hijack your thread, but I wanted to tell you all going to the SF show tomorrow that Paul Blair aka DJ WHITE SHADOW is gonna be doing a DJ set nearby from 10pm - 2am. Of course Gaga will go past 10 pm but he will still be playing when you all get out!
Screenshot-20220907-134104-Instagram.jpg

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

LavenderLamborghin

Another tip for those driving to SF! Turn off Bluetooth on any devices you may keep stored in your car whether its headphones or a laptop. People have Bluetooth scanners and I've known a couple of people who had their cars broken into and had their devices stolen. 

Edited by SourCandySugarBomb
  • Shook 2
  • Thanks 1

CallMeJoFan

When are people planning on lining up?

I live 20 minutes walking from the venue thankfully. Was gonna start at 6am but I think will be more like 8. Also the venue said no lining up before 8:30am which I doubt will actually be followed, but don't want to show up toooo early just in case.

• YAAAS 1

29 minutes ago, CallMeJoFan said:

I live 20 minutes walking from the venue thankfully. Was gonna start at 6am but I think will be more like 8. Also the venue said no lining up before 8:30am which I doubt will actually be followed, but don't want to show up toooo early just in case.

sorry for asking a noob question but, what is lining up for?

• Love 1

Flippy
TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • Like 1

MercifulAir
5 hours ago, ChristianSaad said:

Never forget this tragedy. This was the first stadium show of the tour and then eventually all stadium shows cut that whole section.. my friend was excited to see bloody mary (her fav song) since she missed btwball and then ofc it got cut lol

And Dancin in Circles! I was so upset but still had a good night. Can’t wait for tomorrow! 

• YAAAS 2

2 hours ago, CallMeJoFan said:

Since you're going to line up early, would you be able to let us know if they open up a merch booth outside?  I have seats not GA so probably wont be going until closer to show time, and I'll be going to dinner with some friends (who's also going to the concert) before, but they wanna wait till as close to showtime to head over.  I want to get merch before they possibly sell out.  Thanks in advance!

Flippy
14 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

There's around 15 people

Funny enough, my friend just posted this:

https://instagram.com/stories/rjgaga/2922587358739728375?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=