Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 29 & 30 (2022) London, UK

BoomKack

Featured Posts

Randomperson

Is anyone else having this problem? Collectors tickets never arrived, they told me to collect at the box office, and then they sent me a message the next day saying they were being dispatched. They arrived this morning. And then I got a text saying my tickets have been changed to print at home but there is no print option on the page. :saladga:

11 hours ago, k00ns said:

Sorry to be that guy but it's super classist and essentially demonising to working class people.

I'm sure no offence was meant but it made me uneasy to see people just casually throw it out there. I thought most people had stopped saying it.

Read this if you wanna educate yourself a bit:

https://thetab.com/uk/2021/01/11/in-case-you-didnt-know-using-the-word-chav-is-harmful-and-unacceptable-189172

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-13626046

And anyway, Tottenham yeah has rough parts but you'll be in a massive crowd of Gaga fans so safety in numbers etc. Plus most of the danger in Tottenham is gang on gang stuff not random passersby.

Sorry to break it to you like this but majority of people here ate working class. There's nothing classist about it. You can be hyper-sensitive if you want, but its the same as "roadman", "skater", "punk", or "goth" in that it describes a culture of a group of people who dress the same and pretty much do the same things.

The hyper-sensitivity movement is beyond pathetic in trying to erase linguistics and label the inoffensive as offensive.

Theyre not a minority, they're not a race and they definitely don't represent any particular class of people. I know chavs, I have family who are, I also know of some that are better off than us and I know some who are near-homeless and shoplift for a living.

Mass generalisations and outrage-by-proxy is nothing more than lip service, it's an attempt to stand for something when you actually have nothing to stand for. If you cant find actual injustice to be against, you invent dome where it doesn't exist. It's incredibly harmful and dilutes the power of real activism.

So if you're not a chav then don't speak on it on behalf of someone who hasn't requested you as a rep.

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kmonster2479 said:

Someone on Twitter is saying they're not allowing fans to queue before 10am? Does anyone know if this is true?

I hope it’s true. The same people who have been front row just filming the show on most of the dates are already camping. I’m not planning to get super early but I feel that shouldn’t be allowed for several reasons. The same day is ok at least

kmonster2479
1 minute ago, DiMon said:

I hope it’s true. The same people who have been front row just filming the show on most of the dates are already camping. I’m not planning to get super early but I feel that shouldn’t be allowed for several reasons. The same day is ok at least

It is a shame as early entry should mean people don't need to do this. I'm going to be exhausted by the time the show starts. 

4 minutes ago, kmonster2479 said:

It is a shame as early entry should mean people don't need to do this. I'm going to be exhausted by the time the show starts. 

We're driving from Lincoln at 5am. Sympathy for me please! 

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, kmonster2479 said:

I agree! But I feel like that I’ve got to go early to make sure I get a good spot. I’ve travelled twice to London from Malta to see her for the JWT, and now I’m travelling all the way from Leeds. I do agree that it’s annoying that we’ve got to go so early to secure a spot, and I just hope that one day she’ll do a phone-free concert. Can you imagine how sick that’d be ugh?

Nacchi
18 hours ago, Bowman said:

Got an email saying

13:30  Gold Circle Early Entry Check In Opens :glamourpuss:

16:15 Gold Circle Early Entry Closes :patrizia:

17:00 General Doors :ohwell:

20:30 Lady Gags :stalkga:

Now I am confused :duck: I have Gold Circle but don't remember being a GG Early Entrance. Does it mean I have to be inside the stadium by 16:15 or I can access whenever I want?

kmonster2479
28 minutes ago, KORG said:

We're driving from Lincoln at 5am. Sympathy for me please! 

I think I'm leaving around the same time! Maybe see you there 😂 

kmonster2479
24 minutes ago, LeonC said:

I agree! But I feel like that I’ve got to go early to make sure I get a good spot. I’ve travelled twice to London from Malta to see her for the JWT, and now I’m travelling all the way from Leeds. I do agree that it’s annoying that we’ve got to go so early to secure a spot, and I just hope that one day she’ll do a phone-free concert. Can you imagine how sick that’d be ugh?

That would be so amazing. I wish everyone could just enjoy the moment. Seeing a sea of phones is really sad. Especially at moments like the intro where she's a tiny little dot, even if you're right at the front of the crowd! 

Don't get me wrong, I'll take some pictures, but at selective, brief moments where it's worth it. I want to dance and enjoy myself!

• Love 2

Bowman
21 minutes ago, AYURO said:

Now I am confused :duck: I have Gold Circle but don't remember being a GG Early Entrance. Does it mean I have to be inside the stadium by 16:15 or I can access whenever I want?

I literally have no idea, it sounds like you have to be there before 16:15 but surely you can get there whenever? 

Perhaps if you want to be in the gold circle you have to be there before General Standing otherwise you’ll end up at the general standing area?

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

JunkyardScavenger

This is the email that we got for GC EE. Mine went into spam email but saw it did the same for other peeps. Also email title says "YOUR VIP PACKAGE" and that confuses people: 

Timings: 
13:30    Gold Circle Early Entry Check In Opens
16:15    Gold Circle Early Entry Check In Closes
17:00    General Doors
20:30    Lady Gaga

Please note that due to the nature of live events, all timings are subject to change.

Your VIP Package includes: 

• Standing ticket in the Gold Circle section
• Early Entry into the Gold Circle before standard Gold Circle
• Specially designed VIP Gift Item
• Souvenir Lady Gaga Tour Laminate and Lanyard
• Designated Check in and on site event staff

*Age restriction standing pitch: 16+ yrs old

Arriving at Tottenham Hotspur stadium:

Please note that this is a cashless venue.  Cash will not be accepted

From 13:30 and before 16:15, please make your way to our VIP Nation check-in desk located at Entry Gates 8 & 10 on Paxton Terrace.  Our event staff will register your arrival and hand you your exclusive items as well as giving you details on the running order of your package.  Please note that if you arrive after 16:15 you will miss your early entry and will need to enter the stadium via the gate stated on your ticket.

• Thanks 2

JunkyardScavenger

Then there is this tweet which confuses me a bit. No hate to Muhammad but I thought camping is not allowed and the gates are 8 & 9 for GC EE 

• LMAO 3

5 minutes ago, JunkyardScavenger said:

Then there is this tweet which confuses me a bit. No hate to Muhammad but I thought camping is not allowed and the gates are 8 & 9 for GC EE 

I disagree with this soooo much. Why is he acting to be the organiser or such? Actually upsets me! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JunkyardScavenger said:

I wonder if they are going to sleep there after the show to queue for the second night