Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 29 & 30 (2022) London, UK

BoomKack

Featured Posts

Bowman
1 hour ago, k00ns said:

It's an offensive term 

What :selena:  All it means is that they’re worried about offensive/violent people near Tottenham, who literally cares 

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • Like 3

Bowman

Got an email saying

13:30  Gold Circle Early Entry Check In Opens :glamourpuss:

16:15 Gold Circle Early Entry Closes :patrizia:

17:00 General Doors :ohwell:

20:30 Lady Gags :stalkga:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

MaryJaneHollandBTW
15 minutes ago, Bowman said:

What :selena:  All it means is that they’re worried about offensive/violent people near Tottenham, who literally cares 

yesss exactly - nothing was meant in a offensive way 

• Like 1

cdparky
2 hours ago, MaryJaneHollandBTW said:

anyone else kinda panicking about nearby chavs in tottenham? ngl i feel really anxious about going in all gaga merch - i feel like someone will have some altercation with someone because they’re wearing something different or am i overthinking majorly ahah

It's not the best area, but really don't worry.

As long as you don't turn up wearing an Arsenal shirt, no need to fret.

• LMAO 5

LastNight

Ugh, kind of wish the start time was 8, so even with some delay she’d be on for 8.30. Bobby if you’re reading this you better get Gagita on stage in enough time for the full set :grr::grr::grr:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Jonathan2244

Will there be merch outside? I hate this print at home tickets I’d rather have a paper ticket but don’t want a e ticket ^_^ 

for the hot packages can you only get your vip merch after 5 and entering the stadium ??

what time do I need to be up there to even attempt to try and get a london hoodie?? Cheers x

GagaOolala
1 hour ago, Jonathan2244 said:

Will there be merch outside? I hate this print at home tickets I’d rather have a paper ticket but don’t want a e ticket ^_^ 

for the hot packages can you only get your vip merch after 5 and entering the stadium ??

what time do I need to be up there to even attempt to try and get a london hoodie?? Cheers x

According to ticketmaster merch stands inside the stadium open at 6pm on show days! Want the hoody so bad :laughga:

Edited by RyLee
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, Jonathan2244 said:

There's already stores outside the stadium selling the merch! Also they'll probably give you the merch once you're entering the stadium.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 1

SlaeUrAnus

Sorry to be lazy, but does anyone know what time she will be on if gates open at 5?

In my messy era.

Jonathan2244
2 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Sorry to be lazy, but does anyone know what time she will be on if gates open at 5?

8:30 - 10:30 is my guess x

• Thanks 1

Kdavies12
7 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

I had my VIP confirmation today that states Gaga is on at 8.30 

• Thanks 1