💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 29 & 30 (2022) London, UK

BoomKack

Featured Posts

Cello

I wonder if they're going to be filming a tour dvd at the London shows, like they seemed to be planning with JWT in Birmingham before the cancellation 

she/her 💗 free my mind

Cello
12 hours ago, catsounds said:

does anyone that knows london a bit better than me think it'd be realistic to be able to get to london victoria easy enough after the show? 

You should be able to go direct on the Victoria line from Seven Sisters to London Victoria. I believe there is a night service running Fri and Sat nights 

she/her 💗 free my mind
  • Love 1

Catnikko
1 hour ago, Duke said:

Last time I saw Gaga with a curfew in London, she had to cut 2 songs at the Born This Way Ball :huntyga:

im still pissed, Alejandro is one of my favourite songs ever and she cut it :enigma: and now i'll never see it

1 hour ago, Cello said:

You should be able to go direct on the Victoria line from Seven Sisters to London Victoria. I believe there is a night service running Fri and Sat nights 

thank u :kara:

Dancing in the shadow of the meow

RudraCNG
4 hours ago, Cello said:

I wonder if they're going to be filming a tour dvd at the London shows, like they seemed to be planning with JWT in Birmingham before the cancellation 

Well they didn't just plan it, they actually filmed it (she did not cancel the Birmingham dates), but it was never released. I hope this time they will release the footage. What I'm wondering is, will we be able to know if she's filming it? Last time she post it on Twitter, but if this time she doesn't post anything, will we know? I mean, are cameras for filming any different from the regular ones they use for every show in order to people who attend can confirm if they are filming it? I'm sorry, I don't know if I'm making myself clear.

Edited by RudraCNG
  • Like 3

Alfonso
50 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

Well they didn't just plan it, they actually filmed it (she did not cancel the Birmingham dates), but it was never released. I hope this time they will release the footage. What I'm wondering is, will we be able to know if she's filming it? Last time she post it on Twitter, but if this time she doesn't post anything, will we know? I mean, are cameras for filming any different from the regular ones they use for every show in order to people who attend can confirm if they are filming it? I'm sorry, I don't know if I'm making myself clear.

I guess the only way we'll know is if they put the disclaimers in the venue before the show.. they could be filming it right now as well.. but I don't know if they really plan to use that footage or if they only want one show

• Like 1

totalhate

I just got an update e-mail with instructions on the permitted items.. i guess fannypacks are allowed?

ImMatt
8 hours ago, LastNight said:

I’m praying to the gods above that they get the show started at 8.15ish so we get the full set. I’m sure they know all about the curfew, and it’s not for me to stress about, but I just really want to make sure we get to see the full thing! It’ll all be fine I know, she seems to have been pretty organised so far with no major delays and the start times considerate of the stadiums’ curfews. The London shows basically need to be an hour ahead of what she’s been doing so far though. 

Hopefully there’s a special guest and/or it’s being filmed so they’ll be extra organised :ladyhaha:

10000% this :pawsup::pawsup:

• Like 1

Randomperson

My collectors tickets never arrived, so I messaged them and they voided the tickets and told me to collect at the box office, they said the couldn’t deliver them anymore,  then I got an email today saying they had been dispatched and should arrive the day before. I’m so confused what’s going on Im so scared I won’t get in. If they do come the day before I won’t be home as well because I’ll be in London for night 1:saladga::saladga:

GagaOolala

Heading to the Friday show, hoping there are enough of the exclusive sweatshirts, I want one so bad! Aiming to get to the store when it opens at 6pm :laughga:

• YAAAS 1

andy232000
8 hours ago, RudraCNG said:

They have to put disclaimers on the venue stating that if you enter you forfeit rights to your image in case your face appears on the footage. Also, with the JWT they had a huge crane cam on the side of the stage and I remember a cameras man followed gaga for Million Reason (which did not happen on any other date), so we would have a few indications if the show were to be filmed. 

• Like 2

Catnikko
2 hours ago, andy232000 said:

They have to put disclaimers on the venue stating that if you enter you forfeit rights to your image in case your face appears on the footage. Also, with the JWT they had a huge crane cam on the side of the stage and I remember a cameras man followed gaga for Million Reason (which did not happen on any other date), so we would have a few indications if the show were to be filmed. 

unless the edit doesn't really show closeups of the audience (which i feel like the camera work in this show manages pretty well) 

Dancing in the shadow of the meow