💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 29 & 30 (2022) London, UK

BoomKack

Featured Posts

Gimme More
1 hour ago, OMonster said:

So now pictures of the stage are out... is being seated in section 122 going to be ok? Seen some comments that anyone with a side view should be worried. 

You'll be absolutely fine there! I think it'd only be 117, 118 that'd have an issue if they sold tickets in those sections.

I'm in 002 and I believe i'll have a good view, so you definitely will too.

#JusticeForBritney ♡
  • Love 1

Amber Antonia

If anyone knows of anyone selling 1 golden circle ticket for 30th please let me know! I have GA for 29th and was waiting to see stage set up before buying tickets for 30th but seems everyone had the same idea and all GC now sold out :(

Catnikko
24 minutes ago, jodibbs said:

How are we all feeling now we have a confirmed setlist?

*no spoilers for those that want to avoid*

super excited!

Dancing in the shadow of the meow

ELECTRAHEARTPOP
3 hours ago, Amber Antonia said:

If anyone knows of anyone selling 1 golden circle ticket for 30th please let me know! I have GA for 29th and was waiting to see stage set up before buying tickets for 30th but seems everyone had the same idea and all GC now sold out :(

If I can find a Golden Circle early entry for the 30th, I'll sell you my normal Golden Circle for super cheap :)

Gimme More
1 hour ago, DiMon said:

I hope they close the roof too. It doesn’t feel like the show was designed for day light.

There is no roof at that stadium…

#JusticeForBritney ♡

I hope that from section 002 i can see her in the first songs.. i didn't spend 250 euros in not seeing her until track 5

Edited by Rober

Gimme More
31 minutes ago, Rober said:

I hope that from section 002 i can see her in the first songs.. i didn't spend 250 euros in not seeing her until track 5

I’m in the exact same section as you! I’m pretty sure we should be able to see her well as we’re kinda in the middle! 

#JusticeForBritney ♡

7 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

I’m in the exact same section as you! I’m pretty sure we should be able to see her well as we’re kinda in the middle! 

I suppose the same.. we are in the middle on the stadium and also low part.. i mean.. if we can't see her in those performances literally more than the half of the stadium neither can

Gimme More
20 minutes ago, Rober said:

I suppose the same.. we are in the middle on the stadium and also low part.. i mean.. if we can't see her in those performances literally more than the half of the stadium neither can

Yeah exactly, I’m pretty sure we should be fine. What date are you going on?

#JusticeForBritney ♡

27 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Yeah exactly, I’m pretty sure we should be fine. What date are you going on?

Both London shows :)

I can’t wait! It’s actually a sweet setlist and I haven’t seen her since ARTPOP so I am ready for both shows!

Edited by Jenkins

Tinnitus15

Update guys:65 tickets left for night 1.Since the beginning of th sale ticketmaster finally shows low availability on both nights,so this gonna be a sold out show for both nights 

9-A75-A321-ABCD-461-F-B722-C28-FAF17-BBA