❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
other

July 29 & 30 (2022) London, UK

BoomKack

Featured Posts

spicemuncher
1 minute ago, Nathan said:

I have tickets for early entry standing, I just hope the standing area has sections and isn’t just 1 massive free for all.

I know with the heat and how cramped it will be for hours I will end up leaving to go to the back :(

Once you get in and settle in your spot, sit down! I do that at all shows and it's great. I generally don't stand up until the support act is off the stage.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dojo
2 minutes ago, spicemuncher said:

Once you get in and settle in your spot, sit down! I do that at all shows and it's great. I generally don't stand up until the support act is off the stage.

:lmao:

11 hours ago, Geflikker said:

A day before with EE GC? I doubt it

You can show up in the morning, or a few hours before doors open. I had EE at both artRave and Joanne and I showed up last minute and got second row.

A few hours will be enough for first row. 

If you had normal GC it was a totally different story tho

Do you know if there is a separate entrance for GC? Or is there just one entrance for all tickets? 

11 hours ago, catsounds said:

i just thought, i bought my ticket separate from who i'm going with, will i likely to still be able to go in with them?? It's standing

I'm scared ill have to queue separately and risk not being able to find them..

Sometimes you have different gate entrances for standing (this happened to me and my friend for Guns N Roses). Just go in the initial ticket check entrance individually if you have different gates on the tickets, then meet up inside. Once you're through the first gate everywhere else is free/open so you will be able to go into the actual standing section together.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

spicemuncher
12 minutes ago, jodibbs said:

Sometimes you have different gate entrances for standing (this happened to me and my friend for Guns N Roses). Just go in the initial ticket check entrance individually if you have different gates on the tickets, then meet up inside. Once you're through the first gate everywhere else is free/open so you will be able to go into the actual standing section together.

Can I ask if they checked names on tickets and matched them with ID? Some of my friends who I bought tickets for are arriving later and I don’t want them to have any trouble getting in… 😅

Geflikker
2 hours ago, david996 said:

Do you know if there is a separate entrance for GC? Or is there just one entrance for all tickets? 

We don’t know that yet :ohno:

Sepsami
14 hours ago, Gaby15 said:

I got a new e-mail from Ticketmaster:

"We'd just like to let you know that all tickets for LADY GAGA at TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR STADIUM will now be print at home tickets only. We have refunded the difference in delivery fee back to the card used at the time of booking."

"... we’ll email you as soon as they’re ready - this should be no later than five days before the event."

So only print versions allowed? no scanning with phone??

Sepsami

Anyone familiar with London know of a good zay to travel to the stadium? Our hotel is close to Madame Tussaud's and Im stressing out over ways to get there :bear:

Gimme More
43 minutes ago, BoomKack said:

Train strikes have been announced for Wed 27th and Sat 30th July

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-62154070
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-62166276

UGH this is SO annoying, I've booked a train to see her on the 30th.

I've booked a coach as a back-up, luckily only £10.

No way am I driving too and in London on the day.

#JusticeForBritney ♡