Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

July 29 & 30 (2022) London, UK

BoomKack

Featured Posts

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

Is anyone/does anyone know somebody who is selling 1x Golden Circle Early Entry for the 30th July? If so let me know!

Stef

what’s everyone’s thought on the heatwave? i’m hearing the government is drafting emergency measures 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

tezbear91

My set list predictions 

:iamfair:

[Chromatica 1]

Alice 

Stupid Love

Just Dance /Love Game 

Plastic Doll

Free Woman

Poker Face

[Chromatica 2]

Sour Candy

Monster

Telephone

Alejandro

Enigma 

[Chromatica 3]

Sine From Above 

Hold My Hand 

Edge Of Glory [Piano Version]

1000 Doves [Piano version/Album version]

[interlude]

Replay

Paparazzi

Born This Way

Bad Romance

Rain On Me

[Encore]

Shallow 

Babylon 

:derpga:

Songs Is love to have in the set but unlikely: 

Schessie 

Heavy Metal Lover

Elextric Chapel 

Venus

Fashion!

Bloody Mary

Mary Jane Holland 

Perfect Illusion 

battle for your life.

MaddAddaM

Me and my bestie are attending the Friday concert and I'm just praying we can find a way back to Wales during the rail drivers strike on Saturday now. It's really put a dampener on what was a really exciting little holiday. Hopefully just drivers from a few operators striking won't cause a total standstill of the network.

• Like 2

I just got an email regarding the tickets, they've changed from post to e-tickets! Honestly I cannot wait to just be in that stadium waiting to see my idol after a long 12 years.

I feel so lucky, the last time I was going to see Gaga I was in a very dark and unhappy place. Now I feel better and this will be the most special night.

Just saw this on twitter. This lady is so nice :heart:

it makes me happy I got EE and less anxious about it. I hope they will do the same in London ( and people won’t camp or queue too early to be safe)

• Love 2

totalhate

I asked TM for a refund to get a better ticket but they haven't refunded me the delivery costs and handling charges? Should I ask them to refund me these or only the delivery and they keep the handling charges?

Hi all. 

flying from sydney to London in a few days to attend both shows and I’m thankful for this thread for info. 🙏🏻

• Like 1

OMonster

I've been avoiding all spoilers, so have no idea if this is an answerable question or not yet, but do we think the first-level side seats will have an obstructed view at all? Bit worried about this.

subtext / fantasy

Catnikko
1 minute ago, OMonster said:

I've been avoiding all spoilers, so have no idea if this is an answerable question or not yet, but do we think the first-level side seats will have an obstructed view at all? Bit worried about this.

fans go in to the stadium in about 4 hours i think so will quote you again when i've seen any pics!

Dance in the shadow of the meow
  • Love 1

OMonster
Just now, catsounds said:

fans go in to the stadium in about 4 hours i think so will quote you again when i've seen any pics!

Thank you so much! Very kind of you. 

subtext / fantasy
  • Love 1

Catnikko
36 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Thank you so much! Very kind of you. 

ok so i think you should be able to see just fine, can't say 100% just from upfront pictures but it doesn't look to be obstructed from the sides :)

Dance in the shadow of the meow
  • YAAAS 1

Gimme More
4 hours ago, DiMon said:

Just saw this on twitter. This lady is so nice :heart:

it makes me happy I got EE and less anxious about it. I hope they will do the same in London ( and people won’t camp or queue too early to be safe)

The VIP hosts usually travel to each date, so it'll probably be the same lady, this is what it has been like whenever i've seen Britney.

#JusticeForBritney ♡
  • YAAAS 1

OMonster

So now pictures of the stage are out... is being seated in section 122 going to be ok? Seen some comments that anyone with a side view should be worried. 

subtext / fantasy