Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 29 & 30 (2022) London, UK

BoomKack

Featured Posts

40 minutes ago, scheisseJK said:

If she would change setlist on friday and add sine from above.. 

A dream:pray:

Honestly, not playing the Elton song in the UK would just be silly.

And bring Elton out also.

And give me a million dollars.

But seriously.. wouldn't complain if Sour Candy was axed to make room.

• YAAAS 1

scheisseJK
Just now, KORG said:

Honestly, not playing the Elton song in the UK would just be silly.

And bring Elton out also.

And give me a million dollars.

But seriously.. wouldn't complain if Sour Candy was axed to make room.

I will dont cry for cutting love game.. Just one song i was really shocked is still there..  

3 minutes ago, scheisseJK said:

I will dont cry for cutting love game.. Just one song i was really shocked is still there..  

I 2as surprised it was there too. At TMB it was iconic for the remix & dance you mfers... but without that impact its just.. bland.

At this point I think the same way about just dance. JD, LG & Doves can get in the bin & be replaced by SFA, MTN & The Cure idk

ImMatt
1 hour ago, TD878 said:

I'm so excited! It's gonna be my first Gaga concert on Friday! I'm seated and pretty high up so not sure my views the best, but I'm not too bothered

SAME! I'm seated but lower down. Still can't believe this is finally happening...

MaryJaneHollandBTW

anyone else kinda panicking about nearby chavs in tottenham? ngl i feel really anxious about going in all gaga merch - i feel like someone will have some altercation with someone because they’re wearing something different or am i overthinking majorly ahah

• Thanks 1

Blueskye

The stadium’s website says Gaga merch will be available tomorrow during the day outside of the stadium as well as on the show days. But Ticketmaster’s email makes no mention of this and only mentions the show days for buying merch.

Anyone know more on this? I’d rather not spend an hour on the overground tomorrow just find out that there’s no merch till Friday.

8 minutes ago, MaryJaneHollandBTW said:

anyone else kinda panicking about nearby chavs in tottenham? ngl i feel really anxious about going in all gaga merch - i feel like someone will have some altercation with someone because they’re wearing something different or am i overthinking majorly ahah

'Chavs' wtf 

• LMAO 1

lodylody

1:30pm GC EE begins? :awkney: What does that mean? Queueing officially begins? Or the deathmatch for the best viewing spots begins? :air: :cryga: 

1 minute ago, lodylody said:

1:30pm GC EE begins? :awkney: What does that mean? Queueing officially begins? Or the deathmatch for the best viewing spots begins? :air: :cryga: 

You get walked into the GC like cattle and closed in.

• LMAO 2
  • Shook 1

lodylody
4 minutes ago, lodylody said:

Okay I read it more thoroughly and, to answer my own question (if anyone else doesn't enjoy reading thoroughly :rip: ), that's when we're registered and waiting to go into the stadium, as evidenced by the following portion of the e-mail:

"Due to the nature of the event and the subsequent waiting time between registration and your access to the stadium, please ensure you keep hydrated." 

• LMAO 1