Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 29 & 30 (2022) London, UK

BoomKack

Featured Posts

MiggleB123
4 hours ago, spicemuncher said:

My friend has got a single early entry pitch standing ticket listed on Ticketmaster but I think he priced it at £125 (plus TM’s stupid fee which is 15%). Would you like me to get the TM link for you? The original price he paid was £192.

Yas please that would be great !!

- cherry cherry boom boom
  • Like 1

I've never been in a concert in London, the only experience that I have it's from the monster pit in Argentina. 
I have early golden circle. But I'm afraid to be out of air or getting crushed or something like that if I stand in the center. The monster pit used to be really comfortable and not that crowded. Do you think it will be the same for the golden circle? I'm panicking a little bit. 

• Shook 1

spicemuncher
2 hours ago, Silvy said:

I've never been in a concert in London, the only experience that I have it's from the monster pit in Argentina. 
I have early golden circle. But I'm afraid to be out of air or getting crushed or something like that if I stand in the center. The monster pit used to be really comfortable and not that crowded. Do you think it will be the same for the golden circle? I'm panicking a little bit. 

Don't worry at all! UK and Europe are very careful about not overselling floor tickets for these reasons. I was front row numerous times at stadiums and it was great. For some, we could even walk around freely and dance. People are respectful of your personal space most of the time. :hug:

• Thanks 2

spicemuncher

I hope this is fine to post...  :stalkga:

I had two Early Entry Pitch Standing tickets which I bought originally, however I switched to regular Golden Circle when more tickets were released, so my friends and I could all be together.

I've listed the original EE pitch tickets on Ticketmaster Resale and priced them at £154 each, so even with TM fees, they're still under £180 including fees. I originally paid 192.5 including fees.

If anyone is interested: https://checkout.ticketmaster.co.uk/en-gb/?id=32919127

:vegas:

Stef

Tottenham stadium is hosting its first ever concert tonight (Guns n Roses) and apparently it’s been a disaster :laughga: Doors opened 2 hours late, the staging wasn’t ready, the first opening act was cancelled due to delays on the door. And apparently the sound is horrid 

I really hope they iron out these teething problems. there’s no more concerts scheduled before Gaga. 

Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • Shook 4
  • Sad 3

Tinnitus15
12 minutes ago, Stef said:

Tottenham stadium is hosting its first ever concert tonight (Guns n Roses) and apparently it’s been a disaster :laughga: Doors opened 2 hours late, the staging wasn’t ready, the first opening act was cancelled due to delays on the door. And apparently the sound is horrid 

I really hope they iron out these teething problems. there’s no more concerts scheduled before Gaga. 

We lost 

MonsterARTPOP
On 6/27/2022 at 1:47 PM, OMonster said:

What location is everyone staying at for this? 

Camden

salty like sodium
On 3/9/2022 at 9:18 AM, LUCARTPOP said:

Something tells me she's recording a special here, oddly enough there are two dates here even though she could have easily done another venue in London together with Tottenham. Hoping for a Netflix, Disney+ or HBO special! :vegas:

usually if they do two dates in the same city they don't bother looking for two different venues though :huntyga:

LateToCult
8 hours ago, Stef said:

We should all expect slow entrance and some confusion at the gates. It’s becoming common for large scale events to have these kind of issues because of staffing shortages (the panini still affecting our lives :messga:). I’m taking lots of water to my show so I can stay hydrated in line. Last thing I need is a heat stroke in New Jersey. 🤢

• Like 2

spicemuncher

Reading all the negative comments about the venue on Twitter. My god! I wish she did Wembley instead of this…

My biggest worry was getting there and getting back from there because it’s honestly one of the toughest venues to get to, now it’s this.

cdparky

Went to GNR last night :

Doors 2 hours late opening, no communication at all to those waiting.

Entrance thereafter was a disorganised shambles. Tickets were scanned at 2 separate points, no real direction where to go. Anyone queueing for front row, if like last night, it will be pot luck (no idea if early entry was any better).

Sound for the support was good, for GNR appalling. Could barely hear Axl for an hour. It actually seemed better in the side stage seats than the GC. I've been to hundreds of gigs, probably the worst I've heard apart from Hyde Park. 

If you have GC or lower tier, there was one (tiny) merch stand inside the stadium. Queues for that were so bad I didn't bother. There were 2 merch stands in GA, but couldn't get to them. So use the club shop before going in I think.

Show ended 22.15. I'd assume that is a hard curfew given the area.

I do realise this was the first gig they've staged there, and hopefully some of the issues will be sorted out and lessons learnt. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

spicemuncher
3 minutes ago, cdparky said:

Went to GNR last night :

Doors 2 hours late opening, no communication at all to those waiting.

Entrance thereafter was a disorganised shambles. Tickets were scanned at 2 separate points, no real direction where to go. Anyone queueing for front row, if like last night, it will be pot luck (no idea if early entry was any better).

Sound for the support was good, for GNR appalling. Could barely hear Axl for an hour. It actually seemed better in the side stage seats than the GC. I've been to hundreds of gigs, probably the worst I've heard apart from Hyde Park. 

If you have GC or lower tier, there was one (tiny) merch stand inside the stadium. Queues for that were so bad I didn't bother. There were 2 merch stands in GA, but couldn't get to them. So use the club shop before going in I think.

Show ended 22.15. I'd assume that is a hard curfew given the area.

I do realise this was the first gig they've staged there, and hopefully some of the issues will be sorted out and lessons learnt. 

Thanks for this!

How did you get to the stadium and back? Any advice? I was planning on going from Liverpool Street to White Heart Lane overground and back the same way. Was it a disaster too? 😩

cdparky
3 minutes ago, spicemuncher said:

Reading all the negative comments about the venue on Twitter. My god! I wish she did Wembley instead of this…

My biggest worry was getting there and getting back from there because it’s honestly one of the toughest venues to get to, now it’s this.

I was back at Waterloo around an hour after the show ended. The exit wasn't as bad as I feared, though I did bail right on the closing notes at the end and got a march on back to Seven Sisters.

But yes, it's a bit of a pig to get to.