💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Chromatica Ball Tour Schedule & Sales (Gross: $17.647 Million - 2 Shows)

TEANUS

Featured Posts

The BPD Monster

So the show isn't fully sold out? And will never be right? NJ and Toronto weren't sold out... :saladga: currently having a breakdown over this

9 minutes ago, The BPD Monster said:

So the show isn't fully sold out? And will never be right? NJ and Toronto weren't sold out... :saladga: currently having a breakdown over this

What are you talking about? We don’t have any boxscores yet..

22 minutes ago, wook said:

Check post history. Its a... trend.

The London dates had to have 2 sections basically unsellable as the lighting rigs meant there was no visibility lmao 

• Like 1

The BPD Monster
23 minutes ago, wook said:

I'm taking about the OP. if we don't have any info of the boxscore how he updates the thread?

The BPD Monster
2 minutes ago, KORG said:

The London dates had to have 2 sections basically unsellable as the lighting rigs meant there was no visibility lmao 

But the Londo dates were officially sold out tho (i think). But the op says Toronto and NJ weren't sold out and it makes me really sad 🥲

Edit: I think I'm in love with using the word "but" :poot:

Edited by The BPD Monster
  • LMAO 1

23 minutes ago, KORG said:

I know the post history but this are only assumed numbers ;) We don’t have any official info yet 

1 minute ago, wook said:

I know the post history but this are only assumed numbers ;) We don’t have any official info yet 

Of the user...

Yeah the OP hasn't been updated but the fact that people trying to get last minute tickets and couldn't..... they're sold out.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, KORG said:

Of the user...

Yeah the OP hasn't been updated but the fact that people trying to get last minute tickets and couldn't..... they're sold out.

Yes they are sold out. Even If there were some tickets left to a few dates, they will probably mark it as sold out anyway

• Thanks 1

• TEANUS changed the title to Chromatica Ball Tour Schedule & Sales (Chicago - 42k+ Attendance)
Gaby15
10 hours ago, KORG said:

I think that if something is deliberately not made available for technical reasons, it is not considered salable.

If we are talking about the two corner sectors, then the reason could be that the entrance and exit of the GA sector was there.

11 minutes ago, Gaby15 said:

I think that if something is deliberately not made available for technical reasons, it is not considered salable.

If we are talking about the two corner sectors, then the reason could be that the entrance and exit of the GA sector was there.

Yeah that was my point. The attendance figure could've been higher if they'd been put on sale, but im not sure why they weren't on sale... either poor visibility or.. idk.. exits can't be a reason or they'd never sell them for any event.

• Like 1

Tinnitus15
9 minutes ago, KORG said:

Yeah that was my point. The attendance figure could've been higher if they'd been put on sale, but im not sure why they weren't on sale... either poor visibility or.. idk.. exits can't be a reason or they'd never sell them for any event.

Pretty sure 20-30 minutes after the show,those areas were FULL

Juanlittlem

So there's already numbers and gross from the Paris and London show (don't know where they come from but they're on Wikipedia)

Paris: 78.866 - 8.025.944$

London: 86.508 - 9.621.095$

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Shook 3

StarstruckIllusion
28 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

So there's already numbers and gross from the Paris and London show (don't know where they come from but they're on Wikipedia)

Paris: 78.866 - 8.025.944$

London: 86.508 - 9.621.095$

Found the receipt 

https://t.co/1KcB037m0o

• TEANUS changed the title to Chromatica Ball Tour Schedule & Sales (Gross: $17.647 Million - 2 Shows)