Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 17 (2022) - Dusseldorf, Germany

Bat

Featured Posts

Chromatics

Hey guys, I contacted the stadium. Apparently, powerbanks are allowed to take with. BUT - hold on - photos and videos are strictly forbidden to take (although mobile phones are allowed). Are they kidding us?

Edited by Chromatics

M i K E Y
17 minutes ago, Mr Ricky said:

Why would this not be allowed? :what:

So it won’t film another MV of her lol 

#ShotOniPhone

• LMAO 2

Mr Ricky
1 minute ago, Chromatics said:

Hey guys, I contacted the stadium. Apparently, powerbanks are allowed to take with. BUT - hold on - photos and videos are strictly forbidden to take. Are they kidding us?

If a dvd comes out , it's good

Crossfit

Benji
Just now, Chromatics said:

Hey guys, I contacted the stadium. Apparently, powerbanks are allowed to take with. BUT - hold on - photos and videos are strictly forbidden to take. Are they kidding us?

This normally means professional photography/videography without a press pass, so you can’t take professional equipment in with you.  Mobile phone recordings and pictures are allowed.

• Like 3

Chromatics

I am wondering if you can get close to the stage if you don't have Golden Circle but a regular standing ticket :mark:

SwissMonster

Videos and pictures not being allowed is literally a rule that applies for every concert, yet no messures are taken against it ever. Gosh stop stressing out

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Chromatics

I would like to create a Telegram group where everyone who goes to the concert on Sunday can get in and chat together, also possibly arrange meeting points, post videos of the concert after. Who feels like? Someone got their @name on Telegram for me so I can add one to make the group public?

Edited by Chromatics
  • Like 3

Do u know when ppl who chose will call ticket will get some info about where and when Pick up the tickets? I hope u can do it on Sunday morning cause I want to avoid the crowd 1-2h before the show. 

also monsters from dusserdolf - where to park safely?

Head Empty
35 minutes ago, LandonM170 said:

Yall better be ig living this show :ally:

Yall better not because it will block my view :patrizia:

Although be my guest if you have seated tickets :ally: