💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 17 (2022) - Dusseldorf, Germany

Bat

Featured Posts

Guys - I have a weird question.

I guess many of you who have GA tickets will be waiting on the line for hours.. what's with going to the WC? 😂

It's gonna be my first concert, so I really have no idea how this works.

also what time do you plan to go to the arena?

Edited by Dtr
  • Thanks 1

itsdominik
2 minutes ago, Dtr said:

I guess many of you who have GA tickets will be waiting on the line for hours.. what's with going to the WC? 😂

going to the toilet is never a problem while queueing. just tell the people in front of you and behind you that you‘re going to the toilet and that you‘ll be right back. Same applies if you need to buy some food or drinks :) 

Do you have regular GA? If so, then I‘d advise you to start queueing as early as possible :) 

Edited by itsdominik
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

tigerteeth

My bff can’t make the concert due to his dad being in hospital. I’m so sad right now 😢

in case you know anybody who‘s looking for a ticket (standing area, not GC) - let me know. :(

Electric Venus
22 minutes ago, tigerteeth said:

My bff can’t make the concert due to his dad being in hospital. I’m so sad right now 😢

in case you know anybody who‘s looking for a ticket (standing area, not GC) - let me know. :(

hi:) im looking for a ticket 

also is anyone else still looking for accom? 

Oriane
13 hours ago, Dtr said:

13 hours ago, itsdominik said:

going to the toilet is never a problem while queueing. just tell the people in front of you and behind you that you‘re going to the toilet and that you‘ll be right back. Same applies if you need to buy some food or drinks :) 

Do you have regular GA? If so, then I‘d advise you to start queueing as early as possible :) 

Oh thanks, I had the same concerns! Especially since I think I'll start queuing in the morning, I can't see how I could spend the whole day not going to the bathroom, not eating or anything. Are there usually toilets close by? I guess there will be some inside the arena, but outside?

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, Oriane said:

Oh thanks, I had the same concerns! Especially since I think I'll start queuing in the morning, I can't see how I could spend the whole day not going to the bathroom, not eating or anything. Are there usually toilets close by? I guess there will be some inside the arena, but outside?

Usually, they set them up outside close to the queue on the day. 

• Thanks 2

Dadru

Anyone know if you can pay with card at the merch/arena? I’m dutch and in all venues here you can pay with card. Usually in Germany you have to pay with cash most of the times. I don’t want to bring that much cash with me but at the same time I want to be able to buy merch :huntyga:

Edited by Dadru

tigerteeth
3 hours ago, Electric Venus said:

hi:) im looking for a ticket 

also is anyone else still looking for accom? 

Ok! Living in ddorf? I’ll be there from Thursday evening onwards

• Like 1

Starmie25

Guys opening night is going to be extremely hot weather. Please be safe out there and stay extra hydrated. 

#heatwave

• Like 2

lance13
16 hours ago, Dtr said:

My best advice that I always give is to make friends with the people around you that are waiting in line. It can honestly make or break the entire experience. Also, as it gets closer to the time to open the gates, people can become very aggressive. Stand your ground. :)

M i K E Y
51 minutes ago, Dadru said:

Anyone know if you can pay with card at the merch/arena? I’m dutch and in all venues here you can pay with card. Usually in Germany you have to pay with cash most of the times. I don’t want to bring that much cash with me but at the same time I want to be able to buy merch :huntyga:

You can pay with card at like any concert here so that shouldn’t be a problem 😊

• Thanks 1

Pop Music

this was sent out to someone with tickets to Dusseldorf 

i'm assuming this is just a warning the ticketing company have to send out to every ticket buyer for any concert nowadays 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝
  • Shook 2

Seby Mayuri

Yeah I Got the same mail before the billie eilish concert, just the they are save if the government give restrictions, so don't worry :) 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Dtr said:

There’s no point waiting in line for hours if you have general admission. It’s easy to work your way around the floor during the concert even you come in last minute. I’ve been going to festivals, raves, concerts for the past 12 years and there’s never been a point to queueing up early 

• Like 1
  • Shook 1