Regular Price: 0
VIP Party Tickets:  6

= 52 Tickets

Eventim:

VIP Loge: 1
Business Seat: 10 

= 11 Tickets

OVERALL: 63

Gosh: I am freaking out that it is not sold out yet :/ I know it is 99,9 but still it would be nice to see only re-sale tickets and no official ones left 

DS

Caio SCav
7 minutes ago, DeanSummer said:

Update on the sales:

Ticketmaster:
Platin Tickets: 46

= 52 Tickets

Eventim:

= 11 Tickets

Gosh: I am freaking out that it is not sold out yet :/ I know it is 99,9 but still it would be nice to see only re-sale tickets and no official ones left 

+45 Standing place

Well, I have used my IT knowledge to find it out.  :vegas:

Edited by Caio SCav
  • YAAAS 1

Electric Venus

hey guys, been a looooong time. 

i am so excited to be finally see gaga live next week. im flying to germany for the opening show and got tickets to both london dates too. 

does anyone want to meet up for in Düsseldorf next week? ive never been before and going myself but im so excited to meet other fans. 

also, if anyone has a front of stage / golden circle ticket pls dm me as im trying to find one that’s not an extortionate price. I have the whole trip booked besides the tickets at this stage bc im trying to find a front of stage ticket that’s not 2x the face value :cryga:

• Love 1

chromaticainmyhead

for anyone still searching for GC EEGC Tickets, on ebay-kleinanzeigen.de there are still tickets cheaper than official resellers, it's a private market

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

chromaticainmyhead
Just now, venusinmyhead said:

for anyone still searching for GC EEGC Tickets, on ebay-kleinanzeigen.de there are still tickets cheaper than official resellers, it's a private market

there even are GC tickets for Stockholm or Paris 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

DrCake
2 hours ago, DeanSummer said:

Update on the sales:

Ticketmaster:
Platin Tickets: 46

= 52 Tickets

Eventim:

= 11 Tickets

They need to change these tickets into regular priced once if they want them to sell. There’s not enough people wanting to pay €400+ for a ticket these times. 

• Like 3

NewUsername
3 hours ago, cdparky said:

Does that mean we just use our concert ticket on the metro going to/from the stadium?

Just checking travel, looks like the U79 metro is the route back to the city centre post show? If anyone has been there before with any tips would be gratefully appreciated :-)

yeah, I checked, and the ticket itself counts as transport ticket as well. Yes, U79 or U78.

SwissMonster
3 hours ago, Mother of Puppies said:

ohhhhh wow that is sooo cool :samanthac: I wish I was physically strong enough to do stuff like that xD

My work colleague worked in that field for years - building stages at events etc.

Are the infos only in that whatsapp group?

Actually you don‘t have to be extremly strong. They basically only look for people to help get things out of the truck and inside the stadium. Almost everything is on rolls.

And yes infos are only in the WhatsApp Group, I‘m still in but they‘re gonna soon kick out everyone that isn‘t actually helping

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999
  • Like 1

itsdominik

These new ticket prices for the last few tickets are just insane. These aren‘t even packages, just regular tickets without any additional goodies. I know it‘s because of Ticketmaster‘s dynamic pricing, but still…

regular GA: 219€ (previously 117€)

Golden Circle: 389€ (previously 151€)

category 1 seats: 469€ (previously 151€)

category 2 seats: 339€ (previously 117€)

Edited by itsdominik
  • Shook 4

Mother of Puppies
7 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Actually you don‘t have to be extremly strong. They basically only look for people to help get things out of the truck and inside the stadium. Almost everything is on rolls.

And yes infos are only in the WhatsApp Group, I‘m still in but they‘re gonna soon kick out everyone that isn‘t actually helping

do they still need people?:stalkga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹
  • Like 1

SwissMonster
1 hour ago, Mother of Puppies said:

do they still need people?:stalkga:

The Group seems to be full :/

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999
  • Like 1

Juanlittlem
2 hours ago, itsdominik said:

These new ticket prices for the last few tickets are just insane. These aren‘t even packages, just regular tickets without any additional goodies. I know it‘s because of Ticketmaster‘s dynamic pricing, but still…

regular GA: 219€ (previously 117€)

Golden Circle: 389€ (previously 151€)

category 1 seats: 469€ (previously 151€)

category 2 seats: 339€ (previously 117€)

Those are platinum tickets, not regular.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

59 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Those are platinum tickets, not regular.

They just call them Platinum cause they're so "exclusive"... there are no extra goodies or benefits from it when compared to a regular ticket. 

Alfonso
10 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

They corrected it and said it was in Dusseldorf and not Cologne!

Makes sense tbh! I guess we'll start getting information by the twelfth then :giveup: