❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
other

July 17 (2022) - Dusseldorf, Germany

Bat

Featured Posts

Alfonso
1 hour ago, cherryboomboom said:

is Düsseldorf more dangerous than Berlin? 

what's dangerous? hahah jk 

I think it's a safe city, I mean you're in Germany, but really, like every other city just be careful and try to don't go out alone to sketchy places 

SwissMonster
1 hour ago, cherryboomboom said:

is Düsseldorf more dangerous than Berlin? 

Definitely one of the safest in germany. There are some few sketchy places maybe but not even close to how dangerous Berlin can be

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999
  • Thanks 1

DeanSummer

I asked the venue if it is allowed to camp the night before since some might plan that... It is forbidden and they will call the police if they notice someone doing it. The minimum fee for that is 50 Euro and can go up to 14500 Euro.

So being there before 7 am is very risky from a legal point of view. You could even lose the ticket besides the fine

Edited by DeanSummer
DS
  • Shook 3

SwissMonster

It seems like Gaga will rehearse in Cologne starting from July 12th! (Maybe the Person in the Groupchat just wrote the wrong place tho, since Cologne and Düsseldorf are just 30mins away)

My Friend is in this Groupchat from FESS, which is a company who helps building stages for concerts! 

I also looked it up, the Stadium is not booked for 11-15th 👀

I asked her to sign up for the job! Sadly I‘m in holdays at this moment  But some of y‘all should Check both Stadiums from the 12th July

1-BAF08-F4-A61-C-4-D5-F-8-C7-E-EF10-AA5-

Edited by SwissMonster
SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999
  • Shook 1

cherryboomboom
12 hours ago, SwissMonster said:

Definitely one of the safest in germany. There are some few sketchy places maybe but not even close to how dangerous Berlin can be

oh, thanks . its just traveling from Berlin , but I'm going with the ICE and most likely will be in Block 24 (row 3), so I guess its safe. I just don't know where to spend 3 hours after the show before my train goes back to Berlin

Mother of Puppies
On 7/6/2022 at 8:07 AM, Nite said:

What kind of bags are you taking? It says on the ticket they don't allow them, so a backpack is out, but a small crossbody one or something should be okay?

Bags until Din A4 format are allowed

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹
  • Like 1

cherryboomboom
Just now, Mother of Puppies said:

Bags until Din A4 format are allowed

are there lockers in the stadium? Or the main station?

Mother of Puppies
1 minute ago, cherryboomboom said:

are there lockers in the stadium? Or the main station?

I don't know cuz I haven't been to the stadium in Düsseldorf. You could write an email to the venue and ask.

Alfonso
11 hours ago, SwissMonster said:

It seems like Gaga will rehearse in Cologne starting from July 12th! (Maybe the Person in the Groupchat just wrote the wrong place tho, since Cologne and Düsseldorf are just 30mins away)

My Friend is in this Groupchat from FESS, which is a company who helps building stages for concerts! 

I asked her to sign up for the job! Sadly I‘m in holdays at this moment  But some of y‘all should Check both Stadiums from the 12th July

Omggggg, I'm shook, why can't I be in Germany when she's finally starting her tour :fatcat:

Anyways, I find it very interesting (not doubting it, bc Köln rocks) since Merkur is pretty much empty until opening night and I really thought she would rehearse there (also since it has a roof it would be more private I guess, contrary to RheinEnergie which is completely open)

I just checked their website and saw that they just finished the concerts they had planned as well as any other events, funnily enough, stadium tours are also off starting on Monday and returning on Sunday haha.. so this should be accurate.. please tell us if your friend got the job (I wish I knew of contacts like this when I was there :flop:)

I'll keep checking social media anyways, to see if anyone post a picture of the stage building haha.. my only guess so far is that they're doing it in Cologne to avoid the obvious people expecting rehearsals in Düsseldorf? 

My aunt lives very nearby, so I'll tell her to keep and eye on the stadium lol 

Edited by Alfonso

cdparky
On 7/7/2022 at 2:05 PM, NewUsername said:

PSA: 1 bus and metro/tramway trip to and from the stadium is included in the concert ticket :)

Does that mean we just use our concert ticket on the metro going to/from the stadium?

Just checking travel, looks like the U79 metro is the route back to the city centre post show? If anyone has been there before with any tips would be gratefully appreciated :-)

Juanlittlem
8 hours ago, Alfonso said:

Omggggg, I'm shook, why can't I be in Germany when she's finally starting her tour :fatcat:

Anyways, I find it very interesting (not doubting it, bc Köln rocks) since Merkur is pretty much empty until opening night and I really thought she would rehearse there (also since it has a roof it would be more private I guess, contrary to RheinEnergie which is completely open)

I just checked their website and saw that they just finished the concerts they had planned as well as any other events, funnily enough, stadium tours are also off starting on Monday and returning on Sunday haha.. so this should be accurate.. please tell us if your friend got the job (I wish I knew of contacts like this when I was there :flop:)

I'll keep checking social media anyways, to see if anyone post a picture of the stage building haha.. my only guess so far is that they're doing it in Cologne to avoid the obvious people expecting rehearsals in Düsseldorf? 

My aunt lives very nearby, so I'll tell her to keep and eye on the stadium lol 

They corrected it and said it was in Dusseldorf and not Cologne!

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Shook 1

Mother of Puppies
21 hours ago, SwissMonster said:

ohhhhh wow that is sooo cool :samanthac: I wish I was physically strong enough to do stuff like that xD

My work colleague worked in that field for years - building stages at events etc.

Are the infos only in that whatsapp group?