Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 17 (2022) - Dusseldorf, Germany

Bat

Featured Posts

No info yet really on early entry, haven’t received an email as such, can’t wait though! Between this and RheinKirmes, Düsseldorf is going to be madness! Very exciting!!

• YAAAS 1

M i K E Y
26 minutes ago, cdm87 said:

No info yet really on early entry, haven’t received an email as such, can’t wait though! Between this and RheinKirmes, Düsseldorf is going to be madness! Very exciting!!

It said that we’ll get an email about 1-2 days before the event so I think we’re smarter on Jul 15 or 16

My prediction is that general entry starts 18:00 and probably the doors for people with early entry will open between 16:00 and 17:00 

Edited by M i K E Y

16 hours ago, M i K E Y said:

It said that we’ll get an email about 1-2 days before the event so I think we’re smarter on Jul 15 or 16

My prediction is that general entry starts 18:00 and probably the doors for people with early entry will open between 16:00 and 17:00 

Oh perfect, I’m not too fussed about being on the barrier, just being in that area will be amazing enough! 

Can anyone from Germany explain how this 9EUR ticket works? Do you just go to a train station and ask to buy it or do I need to prepare anything in advance to get it? For what period is it valid? 

Also it seems like me and my friend will be staying in Köln , do you think there will be any public transport available to get back home after the concert? 

SwissMonster
30 minutes ago, snakes said:

Can anyone from Germany explain how this 9EUR ticket works? Do you just go to a train station and ask to buy it or do I need to prepare anything in advance to get it? For what period is it valid? 

Also it seems like me and my friend will be staying in Köln , do you think there will be any public transport available to get back home after the concert? 

No need to prepare anything for the 9€ Ticket. Just get one at the train station and write your name on it once you got it. Its valid for the whole month of July (make sure to buy the July one and not the August one). Just be carefull to not take long distance trains which are not included in the 9€ Ticket (Those are called IC and ICE, don‘t take those)

And yes, public transport to cologne is super easy and runs 24/7. I live in cologne too so I know there is good public transport. Where is your hotel in cologne? Cause the public transport within cologne doesn‘t run 24/7 on Sunday

Edited by SwissMonster
SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, SwissMonster said:

No need to prepare anything for the 9€ Ticket. Just get one at the train station and write your name on it once you got it. Its valid for the whole month of July (make sure to buy the July one and not the August one). Just be carefull to not take long distance trains which are not included in the 9€ Ticket (Those are called IC and ICE, don‘t take those)

And yes, public transport to cologne is super easy and runs 24/7. I live in cologne too so I know there is good public transport. Where is your hotel in cologne? Cause the public transport within cologne doesn‘t run 24/7 on Sunday

Thanks a lot!! :kara:  This helps so much. 

We have not booked a hotel yet, will do in the next few days. The main reason we will stay there is because there are no suitable direct flights to Dusseldorf from our location + we want to go to some clubs in Cologne on Saturday. 

• Love 1

On 6/25/2022 at 10:28 AM, Dancerinthedark95 said:

Are those still available? :iamfair:

Yes, sorry for the late answer!

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

SwissMonster
4 hours ago, snakes said:

Thanks a lot!! :kara:  This helps so much. 

We have not booked a hotel yet, will do in the next few days. The main reason we will stay there is because there are no suitable direct flights to Dusseldorf from our location + we want to go to some clubs in Cologne on Saturday. 

That sounds great! Try to take a Hotel close the Main Station, Messe Deutz or in the city center in general, everything is very accesible by a short walk. 

Also if you wanna go out in cologne there is Schaafenstraße which hosts all the gay bars/clubs in cologne. If you wanna go more in the Techno direction you should try out Gewölbe, Artheater or Odonien which are great techno clubs. Otherwise you have Zülpicher Straße where you have all Student Bars and Clubs :)

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999
  • Thanks 1

cherryboomboom

Guys, i'm overthinkabout the decision going to the show. Is Block 7 (Row 1) a good choice or not worth travelling from Berlin? I usually visit the Mercedes arena in Berlin and the lower tier is mch closer to the stage compared to Düsseldorf

HEARTSTOP
On 6/27/2022 at 2:48 PM, SwissMonster said:

Buy it with the app... I bought my first monthly ticket in Germany on paper, and it was horrible to keep it safe.

IDGAF
  • Like 1

aaronf1991

So there probably won't be transit back to Ratingen after the show?  My hotel is near Ratingen station so I'm worried now I won't be able to get back.

ARTPOPNick
37 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

My god,there's a restricted view seat(only one left)for 469 euros.JESUS CHRIST

isn't that crazy..

but it also makes me wonder, maybe the stage will be more open or there will be a B stage further in the stadium.
Like what could justify an almost 500 euros ticket for a "restricted" view

• Thanks 1

Tinnitus15
13 minutes ago, ARTPOPNick said:

isn't that crazy..

but it also makes me wonder, maybe the stage will be more open or there will be a B stage further in the stadium.
Like what could justify an almost 500 euros ticket for a "restricted" view

exactly.Since I'm following the sales of this date.Heres an update from now:

On 29th of June there were 162 tickets left(12 VIP tickets)

On 30th of June:118 tickets left(9 VIP tickets).So for a day total bought tickets:43 tickets.If that continues it will be sold out even with the new tickets,which were added.

• Shook 1