❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
other

July 17 (2022) - Dusseldorf, Germany

Bat

Featured Posts

cherryboomboom
22 minutes ago, vpez said:

Does anyone of you need 2 standing tickets? I have to sell mine and want to ask here first before I put them for sale somewhere else.

regular or fos?

On 6/20/2022 at 12:54 PM, cherryboomboom said:

regular or fos?

I'm not sure what fos means, I think they're just regular ones as I paid a total of 259,50€ for both of them with the additional "Ticket Versicherung".

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, vpez said:

I'm not sure what fos means, I think they're just regular ones as I paid a total of 259,50€ for both of them with the additional "Ticket Versicherung".

FOS is Front Of Stage (also called Golden Circle in some other countries) it was 151€ 1 ticket so I guess you got regular ones.

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Thanks 1

cherryboomboom
1 hour ago, vpez said:

does it say Stehplatz Innenraum or Stehplatz Front of Stage?

2 minutes ago, cherryboomboom said:

does it say Stehplatz Innenraum or Stehplatz Front of Stage?

they are Innenraum tickets, sorry for my confusion

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

17 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

FOS is Front Of Stage (also called Golden Circle in some other countries) it was 151€ 1 ticket so I guess you got regular ones.

thank you, yes they were 116,60€.

• Love 1

ARTPOPNick

still thinking about booking tickets for this date..

I'm from Belgium and I already have tickets for Paris, but as it is only GA and the view will probably very sh!t as the stadium is so big, I'm thinking about a second day. 

Or Arnhem or Dusseldorf... Arnhem is cheaper but scares me at the same time the way the show is selling (or not selling...)

Does anybody need one ticket for standing? "Stehplatz Innenraum"? Normal one, not front of stage.

I made a mistake at buying and now I have left this...:oops: I would give a price reduction :) 

I will go by 9€ Ticket from Berlin to Düsseldorf, I think it will be a nice adventure 😂 But I will start travelling on Saturday, the day before the concert

• Like 1

Jarvin

Anyone know a safe site to buy resale tickets? I wanna go for GC EE but ticketmaster Germany charges 400 euros...

Hi guys, I got a question for pp from Dusserdolf. I am driving by car, can I park for free somewhere around arena like shopping mall etc.? It may be even around 1km from it-  tbh its better cause I am afraid of crowd after show. If there's no possibility for free can u recommend where to park? 

Juanlittlem
On 6/23/2022 at 8:48 PM, Jarvin said:

Anyone know a safe site to buy resale tickets? I wanna go for GC EE but ticketmaster Germany charges 400 euros...

Is there GC EE for Germany? Ive only seen that for France. Ticketmaster has the GC tickets at 400€ 'cause they're platinum (they have some extra stuff but nothing official like merch or stuff like regular vip tickets so its not worth it)

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

Dancerinthedark95
On 6/20/2022 at 12:31 PM, vpez said:

Does anyone of you need 2 standing tickets? I have to sell mine and want to ask here first before I put them for sale somewhere else.

Are those still available? :iamfair:

Mother of Puppies

Is anyone gonna wear a mask?

Originally I wasn't gonna wear one, but lately cases in Germany have been rising a lot and I wanna go on vacation a few days after and I'm scared I might catch Covid.. :cryga:

but then again... we're outside so maybe it's not that bad right? :oprah:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

M i K E Y
50 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

Is anyone gonna wear a mask?

Originally I wasn't gonna wear one, but lately cases in Germany have been rising a lot and I wanna go on vacation a few days after and I'm scared I might catch Covid.. :cryga:

but then again... we're outside so maybe it's not that bad right? :oprah:

Well I’m not gonna wear a mask since I’ll be surrounded by thousands of people not wearing one, I don’t see the point of wearing one either. 
+ this is the most special night in my entire life and the last thing I want to think about is Covid

• Like 1
  • Love 1