💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 17 (2022) - Dusseldorf, Germany

Bat

Featured Posts

M i K E Y
16 hours ago, GagaKlein said:

i‘ll hopefully arrive at 1 pm in Düsseldorf. How early will you guys with GC-Tickets be at the venue?

Around 11/12 am :)

bipjeffington

Im a dj traveling from the states to the show, would be so fun to throw a kick off party Saturday or afterparty Sunday. Ive done many big Gaga nights here in the states. Anyone know of any venues to hit up?

• YAAAS 2

itsmeluka
19 hours ago, GagaKlein said:

i‘ll hopefully arrive at 1 pm in Düsseldorf. How early will you guys with GC-Tickets be at the venue?

Early in the morning 

DeanSummer

I recently e-mailed the venue and they got back to me on monday: you don't need to wear masks. They probably just  forgot to update the english part of their website 

DS
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

NewUsername
2 hours ago, aaronf1991 said:

https://www.merkur-spiel-arena.de/en/visitors/hygiene-rules/

It looks like the arena is still requiring masks, which I kind of expected.  But do you think they need to be FFP2?  I want to wear my Chromatica mask, but if FPP2 are required, then I won't be able to.

1 hour ago, PokerFace said:

wait what? Is this for real? 

I think the English page just hasn't been updated yet.
If you take a look at the German page, it says this: (translated)

With immediate effect, there are no longer any general access restrictions for events.
The obligation to wear masks is also no longer applicable with immediate effect.
We still recommend wearing masks indoors throughout the event. Wearing a mask is also recommended at the entrance and exit, as an increased number of people is to be expected here in a confined space.
Please also note that every organizer can extend the hygiene rules for themselves. For this reason, find out more about the respective event in the event calendar immediately before a show or a concert under "more on...".

There are three random new rows of tickets available (sectors 27, 30 & 31). Does anyone know what the reason for this is? Were these tickets not available at first? it seems so random to just release these now, and it also seems to random to be previously sold tickets that have become available again... I'm just curious, so if anyone know the reasoning behind this

GagaKlein

do we know the time when the early entry starts? i probably won‘t make it to line up early

harrrisongaga
13 hours ago, bipjeffington said:

Im a dj traveling from the states to the show, would be so fun to throw a kick off party Saturday or afterparty Sunday. Ive done many big Gaga nights here in the states. Anyone know of any venues to hit up?

I‘d suggest an afterparty, cuz we might wanna safe some energy for the main show

btw I’m kinda afraid of that there’ll be no subway after the show (as usual). If they wont add extra night-subway it’s gonna be a big chaos. Uber wont be enough 

14 hours ago, bipjeffington said:

Omg please yes 🙌 

idk im from munich, anyone here from Dßsseldorf? 
Make it happen 🎉 

bipjeffington

Id be more then happy to. I have every Gaga song on video, would be so fun to dance to anything we didn't hear!

• YAAAS 1

Does anyone of you need 2 standing tickets? I have to sell mine and want to ask here first before I put them for sale somewhere else.

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.