Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 17 (2022) - Dusseldorf, Germany

Bat

Featured Posts

cherryboomboom
6 hours ago, harrrisongaga said:

Unless u travel within NRW, it‘s not worth it

i guess its a torture to use a 9 eur ticket from berlin to dĂźsseldorf.. the ice train is over 130 euro

aaronf4242
34 minutes ago, cherryboomboom said:

i guess its a torture to use a 9 eur ticket from berlin to dĂźsseldorf.. the ice train is over 130 euro

😬 I’m considering using it to go to Hamburg after. It adds 2 hours. 5:40 vs 3:40. Couldn’t imagine using it to Berlin

M i K E Y
40 minutes ago, cherryboomboom said:

Habe u looked up the “Super Spar Ticket” or something? You can book it weeks before the date but you have to use the given trains. It’s super cheap tho. I hope that the 9€ ticket hype will be gone by july when people are pissed off about the current situation :laughga:

cherryboomboom
13 hours ago, M i K E Y said:

Habe u looked up the “Super Spar Ticket” or something? You can book it weeks before the date but you have to use the given trains. It’s super cheap tho. I hope that the 9€ ticket hype will be gone by july when people are pissed off about the current situation :laughga:

thanks! i allready checked and its 120-140 euros berlin-dĂźsseldorf with the ice. i just cant imagine going by the 9 euro ticket and the flixtrain arrives at 13:00 in dĂźsseldorf, the first train back to berlin is at 7 ock in the morning :(

i have a reserved seat next to the stage, so i dont need to aarive before 7 pm

• Like 1

cherryboomboom
3 minutes ago, U-GO-BOY said:

Anyone going from Berlin to DĂźsseldorf by car?

no, looking for a train ticket and thinking if i should go for the 9 eur ticket

U-GO-BOY
2 hours ago, cherryboomboom said:

no, looking for a train ticket and thinking if i should go for the 9 eur ticket

I have to DJ on Saturday so I'll die if I'm going to take a 9 euro trip 😂

chromaticainmyhead

I'm looking for tickets since I wasn't sure if I can attend to Dßsseldorf but now I will and I'm wondering with which area you'll get the best experience out of it .. last time I was at the artRave and had a standing ticket and was before the "Venus" stage area and it was perfect imo.. I really want to a standing ticket as well this time for the atmosphere but I'm not sure if a similar experience is more likely guaranteed with a Front of Stage ticket..

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

itsmeluka
On 6/1/2022 at 6:50 PM, itsmeluka said:

Someone from Düsseldorf please help in DM I’m travelling from Serbia and i need some advice 

Anyone? :spin::crossed:

magicfever
1 hour ago, venusinmyhead said:

I'm looking for tickets since I wasn't sure if I can attend to Dßsseldorf but now I will and I'm wondering with which area you'll get the best experience out of it .. last time I was at the artRave and had a standing ticket and was before the "Venus" stage area and it was perfect imo.. I really want to a standing ticket as well this time for the atmosphere but I'm not sure if a similar experience is more likely guaranteed with a Front of Stage ticket..

I think it's tough to say at this point since we have no idea what the stage is gonna look like, where the B-Stage(s) will be etc. I think the experience at the FOS-area will be really... intense. I'm already scared.

I have a regular standing ticket, do you guys think I should go way earlier before the gates open to have the chance to be as front as possible? 

I will be with a friend who is not that big of a gaga fan and I don't want to ask her to come with me hours before the concert :saladga:

Juanlittlem
54 minutes ago, snakes said:

I have a regular standing ticket, do you guys think I should go way earlier before the gates open to have the chance to be as front as possible? 

I will be with a friend who is not that big of a gaga fan and I don't want to ask her to come with me hours before the concert :saladga:

For sure, people will be in line since early in the morning so maybe a few hours before doors open so you can get a better spot

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 1

babs441

Does anyone know the customer service phone number for Ticketmaster? I’ve sent countless emails and no reply 

M i K E Y

Anyone going by car that can drive me to the train-station in DĂźsseldorf real quick after the show?

GagaKlein

i‘ll hopefully arrive at 1 pm in Düsseldorf. How early will you guys with GC-Tickets be at the venue?