💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 17 (2022) - Dusseldorf, Germany

Bat

Featured Posts

Caio SCav
1 hour ago, cherryboomboom said:

i think it doesnt make sence to book a hotel, if you're from Berlin, right?

Do you plan to return right after the concert? I believe it depends when your train is leaving and when you will be able to be on the train station.

SwissMonster
On 4/4/2022 at 1:37 PM, cherryboomboom said:

i think it doesnt make sence to book a hotel, if you're from Berlin, right?

I don‘t know if there are trains that late after the concert

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

SwissMonster
On 4/4/2022 at 10:19 AM, aaronf4242 said:

I'm staying like 13 km away at a Best Western because it's cheap and I earn points with them.  It's in Ratingen.  Is that a safe area?  Are there any unsafe areas in Dusseldorf?

Düsseldorf hasn‘t really unsafe areas tbh. Ratingen is a little outside but is fine

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

NewUsername
On 4/5/2022 at 3:00 PM, harrrisongaga said:

The hotel by the stadium is now charging 300€ for the concert night. Their regular price is around 150€

I mean...:triggered:

https://tulipinndusarena.com/lady-gaga-2022/

I thought it was already fully booked. I looked it up on the normal pages and it showed full. Anyway, booked another hotel, that's way less than 300 euros, I wouldn't pay that for 1 night anyway.

Oriane

I've never been to a Gaga concert so I have no idea - around what time should the concert end? I've only seen small local acts or more formal things like classical concerts with a very determined timing, but I guess that with someone that big it takes longer than expected?

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Juanlittlem
59 minutes ago, Oriane said:

I've never been to a Gaga concert so I have no idea - around what time should the concert end? I've only seen small local acts or more formal things like classical concerts with a very determined timing, but I guess that with someone that big it takes longer than expected?

Since its on a stadium it will begin earlier than arenas (it starts at 7:30 i think instead of 9:00) so it should be over around 10:00.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 1

phillipaf
34 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Since its on a stadium it will begin earlier than arenas (it starts at 7:30 i think instead of 9:00) so it should be over around 10:00.

The show won‘t start before 8:15/8:30. That‘s the time for stadiums in residential areas. Since the stadium in Dusseldorf is rather far from residential and next to the airport the curfew is rather later than in other German cities. I guess 8:30 is realistic - if not 9:00 

DoctorScent

Do you know if I can buy some merch before the concert? 

How it looks like? I need to wait on my line and then eventually search for merch shop while I'm inside the venue? 

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, phillipaf said:

The show won‘t start before 8:15/8:30. That‘s the time for stadiums in residential areas. Since the stadium in Dusseldorf is rather far from residential and next to the airport the curfew is rather later than in other German cities. I guess 8:30 is realistic - if not 9:00 

It says 19:30 on the tickets and doors opening at 17:30 :ohwell:

17 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

It says 19:30 on the tickets and doors opening at 17:30 :ohwell:

That means that the opening act (assuming there'll be one) will start at 19.30. I don't expect Gaga to come on before 20.30.

Juanlittlem
37 minutes ago, EdX said:

That means that the opening act (assuming there'll be one) will start at 19.30. I don't expect Gaga to come on before 20.30.

Idk, for other tours the tickets do say "invited artist xx:xxh, Lady Gaga xx:xx" but for this one it says Lady Gaga Chromatica Ball 19:30h already.

51 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Idk, for other tours the tickets do say "invited artist xx:xxh, Lady Gaga xx:xx" but for this one it says Lady Gaga Chromatica Ball 19:30h already.

Idk it's just that based on my experience it's never like that. They just put a random time on the ticket and then a few days before the event they publish the actual timetable of everyone performing. And the main artist always starts a couple hours later than the ticket says. The show always ends at like 22.30-23 or smth. Except Madonna who ends at like 1am :D

harrrisongaga
7 hours ago, Oriane said:

Hmmm the event site in Facebook (posted by the Arena & LiveNation) suggested that it might start at 18:00 til 23:00

https://facebook.com/events/s/lady-gaga-the-chromatica-ball-/640038247081684/

• Thanks 1

DeanSummer

Ticket Update:

Available: 

- "Full visibility" : 27

- Restricted View: 428

TOTAL: 454

This will be packed and it is doing well considering those with restricted view are the about the same price as the other seats 

DS
  • YAAAS 5