Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies

So is anyone on block 24? :party:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹
  • YAAAS 1

Pedroply
24 minutes ago, EdX said:

can't believe you have to pay 35 euros for post delivery :bradley:

i almost did that, but i remembered that brazil would snatch 60% from the tix price in taxes, thank god there was the will call option

• Like 1

dominicgaga
19 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I got front of stage tickets, anybody wanna be my date? :chica: 

U mean early entry golden circle?

Mother of Puppies
1 hour ago, Juanlittlem said:

Its a vip pack, it comes with one of the best seats and some gift from tour merch. Sometimes they include a drink before the show and that's it.

I bought 2 hot tickets with "the best seats"! It says that I get a special merch gift, some kind of remembrance pass and "check in & support"

I have no clue what that means :haroon:

itsdominik
14 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

I bought 2 hot tickets with "the best seats"! It says that I get a special merch gift, some kind of remembrance pass and "check in & support"

I have no clue what that means :haroon:

"check in and support" means you'll have a seperate entrance where you get your merch and probably staff members to guide you to your seat and are available for any questions

Edited by itsdominik
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

Mother of Puppies
Just now, itsdominik said:

"check in and support" means you'll have a seperate entrance where you get your merch and probably staff members to guide you to your seat and are available for any questions

ohhhhh that sounds cool :yennefer:

I just bought tickets for the opening night, and I'm honestly so excited!
I couldn't get tickets for Paris or London in 2020 and the JWT here in Cologne was cancelled back then, so I'm especially happy that it's the first date.
It will be the first time I'll see her since the artRAVE in 2014 (8 years ago oh my..), will you also be there on the opening night?
Knowing nothing about what's going to happen will be so crazy. No known setlist, stage design, outfits, merch etc.

I hope I'll see her performing MTN and Perfect Illusion too, as I couldn't hear it at the JWT, and need to scream along during the it wasn't love part lmao. 
What songs are you hoping for besides the obvious Chromatica tracks?

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.
  • Like 2

Mother of Puppies

I'm going :party:

• Love 1

I have never been on stadium show before. Do you guys think the place I bought is with good view? I got row 22 so more up than down here. 

275201171-721875212504473-47467811128961

MrHappy

I really wana hear rock or nu-metal influenced versions of some old songs like GUY, Venus, Telephone, MRT and also no one is craving for GUY it was such a good banger :interestinga:

• YAAAS 1

Oriane

I got a general standing ticket. I tried to get a front of stage ticket but it was sold out. I checked the Golden Ticket too but it was too expensive, I'll stick to the standing one and will queue early :ladyhaha:

Edited by Oriane
You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

itsdominik
2 minutes ago, board said:

I have never been on stadium show before. Do you guys think the place I bought is with good view? I got row 22 so more up than down here. 

275201171-721875212504473-47467811128961

Yes, you're probably gonna have a great view of everything that's going on :) 

• Thanks 1