💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 17 (2022) - Dusseldorf, Germany

Bat

Featured Posts

Pedroply
Just now, Kherlen said:

Hey guys, how does PayPal presale work? Does it only require payment to be made by PayPal? 

I think it will happen at livenation.de, and the only payment available will be paypal. Create an acc there, if u don't have one... Just in case. If you don't have paypal create a new acc and set your credit card there! 

• Like 1

Mother of Puppies
12 minutes ago, Pedroply said:

im in panic! pre sales are coming and im NOT  ready omg literally shaking this could finally be my first gaga concert :messga:

me too :cryga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Pedroply

friends, is the golden circle early entry really worth it? is the golden circle that big? Do I run the risk of staying away from the stage if I don't acquire early entry? I've never been to a show this big. Please help me I wanna go to 2 concerts, since im flying from brazil and It would be really nice to buy normal golden circle tickets for both of them, but im scaredd i really wanna see every detail 

Edited by Pedroply

8 minutes ago, Pedroply said:

friends, is the golden circle early entry really worth it? is the golden circle that big? Do I run the risk of staying away from the stage if I don't acquire early entry? I've never been to a show this big. Please help me I wanna go to 2 concerts, since im flying from brazil and It would be really nice to buy normal golden circle tickets for both of them, but im scaredd i really wanna see every detail 

Thanks for the reply! It's really difficult to tell at this point. Because we still don't know how tall the stage/runway is or even how it looks. If the stage is going to be super tall, then there won't be much of benefit to stand in front IMO. 

Dadru
18 minutes ago, Pedroply said:

I think it will happen at livenation.de, and the only payment available will be paypal. Create an acc there, if u don't have one... Just in case. If you don't have paypal create a new acc and set your credit card there! 

Does it need to be a creditcard? I have my bank account linked so I guess that should work right

Pedroply
Just now, Dadru said:

Does it need to be a creditcard? I have my bank account linked so I guess that should work right

I think you are fine! It will be a normal paypal payment

Pedroply

have anybody ever been to a concet where there were early entry tickets for a 'small' area like golden circle? i need to know if i have to spend extra 100 euros TWICE

2 minutes ago, Pedroply said:

have anybody ever been to a concet where there were early entry tickets for a 'small' area like golden circle? i need to know if i have to spend extra 100 euros TWICE

I went to Kylie’s Aphrodite Tour, and that had the Splash Zone inside the stage, they did early entry for that, I remember getting normal general and ended up being front row on the barrier, outside the Splash Zone. 

I think it’s worth it, if you wanna be right on the barrier but I’m hoping they just have gold circle tickets, I don’t mind if I’m not at the front. I just want to be in the area!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Pedroply said:

honestly from experience... i would not really recommend GC early entry. standing in the front row at a stadium show sucks IMO. you can barely see anything as the stage is super high and the sound is always a bit messed up. so i think golden circle is perfect as you'll get to have a look at the entire stage and runway - while still being very close to all of it compared to everyone else. the sound will also be much better - AND you will not have to worry about losing your spot as no matter where you'll be in the GC you'll have a good one (plus you're able to leave for some food/drinks etc. and come back before the show).

• Like 2

Pedroply

thanks guys! I hope there isnt any early entry tickets for this concert at all bc i dont wanna regret not getting them haha...

i fear they are selling on too many early entries and I end up being poorly positioned... But I'm quite tall, I think I should be fine just getting golden circle tickets

Edited by Pedroply

4 minutes ago, Pedroply said:

thanks guys! I hope there isnt any early entry tickets for this concert at all bc i dont wanna regret not getting them haha...

i fear they are selling on too many early entries and I end up being poorly positioned... But I'm quite tall, I think I should be fine just getting golden circle tickets

I mean realistically not every ticket for the Golden Circle can be early entry because that defeats the purpose of early entry. So both should be available!

• Like 1