💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 17 (2022) - Dusseldorf, Germany

Bat

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
38 minutes ago, DeanSummer said:

Does anyone know how much golden circle without EE costs ?

151,10€ + 8,90 for will call or 34,90€ if you want the tickets sent to your place.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Head Empty
2 hours ago, Why am I on GGD said:

I'm in last-minute consideration to buy tickets for this. Already have a ticket for the date in Arnhem (I'm Dutch) but I'm worried about the low ticket sales there :messga:.

Got Front-of-stage / Golden Circle tickets :party:

• Love 1

Lona Delery

alright so i got me some Golden Circle tix but without early entry cuz im not paying an additional 100€ for that, but im v happy i managed to get one :toofunny: i forgot about the presale so this was my last shot

anyways is anyone going alone w/ the same ticket as me cuz we could team up xx

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride
  • Like 2

hi babies

want to buy a ticket

what's the diffrence between: 

Normalpreis €151.10 each

Official Platinum Ticket €389.00 each

and Gold Circle Early Entry Package which is not availabe anymore

???

I Am a Joke

Debithius
5 minutes ago, PMM said:

hi babies

want to buy a ticket

Normalpreis €151.10 each

???

The first one should be a regular GA, Platinum ticket....I am not sure sadly. Golden Circle Early Entry is basically a VIP kind of ticket. You get to enter early plus secure a spot right by the stage and you get some VIP goodies.

Edited by Debithius
  • Love 1

aaronf4242
28 minutes ago, PMM said:

hi babies

want to buy a ticket

Normalpreis €151.10 each

???

The platinum is just a more expensive ticket for who knows what reason. It’s nothing extra. I think it’s just some way for Ticketmaster to make more money. It’s a ripoff. 

aaronf4242

Got my Golden Circle ticket!  No early entry but that’s okay!  Now I gotta find flights from the US. Hopefully it won’t cost too much. 

• Like 2

DeanSummer

I wish they would have made it possible to pick the seats and not just the category ... i guess that will change once the first rush is done tho 

Edit: it is possible now 

Edited by DeanSummer
DS

itsdominik
1 minute ago, DeanSummer said:

I wish they would have made it possible to pick the seats and not just the category ... i guess that will change once the first rush is done tho 

They already enabled the maps to choose your seats on Ticketmaster and Eventim

Edited by itsdominik
  • Like 2

Lona Delery
1 hour ago, PMM said:

hi babies

want to buy a ticket

Normalpreis €151.10 each

???

the platinum tickets are dynamic pricing. i bought my golden circle (no ee) ticket for 151 euros, but the platinum ones go for 300+ since the regular priced ones are sold out.

a literal scam, i would check eventim.de over the next few days to see if they sell a regular GC ticket for 151

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

DeanSummer
Just now, itsdominik said:

They already enabled the maps to choose your seats on Ticketmaster and Eventim

I was checking for a friend at 10 and back then it was not possible and now the good seats are taken ^^

DS

3 hours ago, DeanSummer said:

Does anyone know how much golden circle without EE costs ?

Seems like it's 389 EUR now.. I got mine for 151.10 EUR during Ticketmaster presale, but now it says it's a platinum ticket and the price varies depending on the demand. :huh:

DeanSummer
1 minute ago, filsns said:

Seems like it's 389 EUR now.. I got mine for 151.10 EUR during Ticketmaster presale, but now it says it's a platinum ticket and the price varies depending on the demand. :huh:

They are currently sold out but when they release the next contingent there will be some for sale for 151.10 again. 

Thanks for your reply 

No clue what the platinum tickets are this time tho ... usually there is a slight difference (like free parking or a free drink)

DS

DeanSummer

Platin Tickets variieren im Preis. Die dynamische Preisgestaltung (vergleichbar mit der von Flug- oder Hotelbuchungen) ermöglicht den Fans, bis kurz vor ihren Lieblingsevents Tickets im offiziellen Vorverkauf zu erwerben. 

= platin tickets are having a dynamic range when it comes to the price (compared to flights and hotel bookings) to make it possible for fans to get tickets in every category until a short time prior to the events

DS

Caio SCav
9 minutes ago, DeanSummer said:

Platin Tickets variieren im Preis. Die dynamische Preisgestaltung (vergleichbar mit der von Flug- oder Hotelbuchungen) ermöglicht den Fans, bis kurz vor ihren Lieblingsevents Tickets im offiziellen Vorverkauf zu erwerben. 

= platin tickets are having a dynamic range when it comes to the price (compared to flights and hotel bookings) to make it possible for fans to get tickets in every category until a short time prior to the events

...to make it possible for Ticketmaster to make more money :saladga:

It is really too much for a ticket that has a normal price of 170€ for now to cost 320€ or more.

Edited by Caio SCav
  • Like 1