đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 26 (2022) - Arnhem, The Netherlands

Bat

Featured Posts

42 minutes ago, HighwayFantasy said:

Guysss.

Tomorrow is the day  I'm going with 2 friends of mine with the car. Bought a parking ticket and we are sitting at row 97 seats 52/53/54. Entrace: F. What is a good time to arrive at the stadium? Show starts at 19.00 so my goal is to be there around 17.30. What are you guys doing? Any monsters here in level '107' ?

Which parking ticket do you have?

Depending on that, you'd might want to make sure you get there very early if you're traveling by car. It's usually a mess with parking and traffic jams closer to the stadium and now one of the bridges into the city is closed for maintenance

Edited by BadMonster

Neroneau

Hii guys, I wanna ask: does the mercy sell out quickly?  If I wanna buy some should I arrive early? Thx <3

Is anyone else coming by car? Is it okay to park at that Kronenburg place without getting a ticket or anything? 

DaveGaga
32 minutes ago, Nite said:

Is anyone else coming by car? Is it okay to park at that Kronenburg place without getting a ticket or anything? 

Usually when there are concerts in Arnhem, people park their car throughout the whole neighborhood (Arnhem south) It does not really matter and you only have to walk 5 to 10 minuten to get to the venue. Most parking spots in the neighborhoods are free :) 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DaveGaga said:

Usually when there are concerts in Arnhem, people park their car throughout the whole neighborhood (Arnhem south) It does not really matter and you only have to walk 5 to 10 minuten to get to the venue. Most parking spots in the neighborhoods are free :) 

Thanks, that's reassuring! :tony:

We're borrowing dad's car and he's worried we won't bring it back :bradley: 

• LMAO 2

DaveGaga
13 minutes ago, Nite said:

Thanks, that's reassuring! :tony:

We're borrowing dad's car and he's worried we won't bring it back :bradley: 

Wait I don’t know how to upload a photo here but if you park somewhat around this neighborhood. Google (arnhem zuid kronenburg) and you can park somewhere and walk to the venue. Hahaha I get that your dad wants his car back :) 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, DaveGaga said:

Wait I don’t know how to upload a photo here but if you park somewhat around this neighborhood. Google (arnhem zuid kronenburg) and you can park somewhere and walk to the venue. Hahaha I get that your dad wants his car back :) 

Okay, I see, thanks! I heard parking at the stadium itself is such a mess, so we'll definitely try there first.

Juanlittlem
8 hours ago, Neroneau said:

Hii guys, I wanna ask: does the mercy sell out quickly?  If I wanna buy some should I arrive early? Thx <3

Yeah, they open at 2PM, or at least that's what they did in Paris. Maybe get the merch before the show if you have seats.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 1

kissmyairs

Looking for a Golden Circle Early Entry at face value for a friend. We’re already queuing at GelreDome, reply here if you can help. Thanks!

Edited by kissmyairs