💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 26 (2022) - Arnhem, The Netherlands

Bat

Featured Posts

pizzamick

Where do you guys think she will stay in the Netherlands? I'm planning to wait outside her hotel no matter which city she's in :messga:

• YAAAS 1

ARTPOPNick
On 7/16/2022 at 9:28 PM, Auralegends said:

It might help, my friend and I were also hesitant at first whether or not to go because of the high ticket price. Is it me or is CBT much more expensive compared to the previous concerts if you want to sit from the same distance to the stage (like now it is €100+ for the seats at the back of the stadium)

yeah I know.. I have a friend who wants to go as well, but she doesn't wanna pay 100+..

So right now if they drop to 80 euros, I will get them, and even pay a part of the ticket of my friend around (100-60), but for now, 100+ is just keeping me from buying them.. especially bc I already have tickets for Paris

• Like 1

Mr Ricky
On 7/16/2022 at 10:03 PM, pizzamick said:

Where do you guys think she will stay in the Netherlands? I'm planning to wait outside her hotel no matter which city she's in :messga:

I think most likely in Amsterdam, maybe Waldorf hotel again like with Artrave, but I'm not sure :bradley:

Crossfit

Gagarka

I think now we can say that Arnhem is one of the best solutions, because the arena is not so big and we can enjoy the show in comfort.:vegas:
imagine what it will be like in paris.:neyde:

• YAAAS 2

Head Empty

I'm undecided on what to do with this show.

I went yesterday, and it was AMAZING. Spent a long, hot and boring day by myself in the queue (didn't really talk to people). Got dehydrated. But had a really good spot in Golden Circle, and it was ABSOLUTELY worth it.

I have Golden Circle tickets for Arnhem as well, but I don't look forward to being in a queue all day again.

My boyfriend isn't a huge fan, but would like to see her with cheaper, seated tickets. On one hand I would love him to join, but I also feel like seated tickets might be a "waste" when I have GC already. It would eliminate the queue entirely though.

Any advice/thoughts?

Alijandro
2 hours ago, Why am I on GGD said:

I went yesterday, and it was AMAZING. Spent a long, hot and boring day by myself in the queue (didn't really talk to people). Got dehydrated. But had a really good spot in Golden Circle, and it was ABSOLUTELY worth it.

I have Golden Circle tickets for Arnhem as well, but I don't look forward to being in a queue all day again.

My boyfriend isn't a huge fan, but would like to see her with cheaper, seated tickets. On one hand I would love him to join, but I also feel like seated tickets might be a "waste" when I have GC already. It would eliminate the queue entirely though.

Any advice/thoughts?

Last night was my first Gaga show in the seats and it was painful to not be on the dance floor for me (and the restricted side views weren’t great.. I didnt even see her until after Alice).  

I would say just keep the Golden Circle but dont wait all day if you don’t want to. At least you will still have a good floor spot? 

I have regular GC for both Stockholm/Arnhem and not sure if lining is worth it if there are a lot of early entrance tickets. Can you still get between the catwalks without EE? 

Head Empty
3 hours ago, Alijandro said:

Last night was my first Gaga show in the seats and it was painful to not be on the dance floor for me (and the restricted side views weren’t great.. I didnt even see her until after Alice).  

I would say just keep the Golden Circle but dont wait all day if you don’t want to. At least you will still have a good floor spot? 

I have regular GC for both Stockholm/Arnhem and not sure if lining is worth it if there are a lot of early entrance tickets. Can you still get between the catwalks without EE? 

I got in between the end part of the two catwalks, so it's definitely possible. But I did start queueing at 1pm.

I also have to say that the queue in Düsseldorf was terribly unorganized, and allowed for a ton of line-skipping. It was one line for both regular entrance and Golden Circle. They had only fenced off the very first part of the line (probably 100-200 people). After that, it was just an open road with people walking in and out of the queue all day. The entire line had to be relocated 3 times because they hadn't allotted enough space. At around 4-5pm, at least 30 people started hanging out at the sidelines and cut in line right when it was being closed off. 

The reason I'm saying all this is because I think and HOPE that Gelredome will be a bit better. Does anyone have experience queueing there?

Edited by Why am I on GGD
  • Like 1

dunnoyetuhh
3 hours ago, Why am I on GGD said:

Any advice/thoughts?

Do you have any advice on the best spot in the Golden circle? I have early entry as well, but I read so many spots have limited view due to the staging. 

• Like 1

Dutch
2 hours ago, Alijandro said:

(and the restricted side views weren’t great.. I didnt even see her until after Alice).  

Can you tell me in what section you were sitting? Because i'm scared I will have this problem in Arnhem..

Head Empty
1 hour ago, dunnoyetuhh said:

Do you have any advice on the best spot in the Golden circle? I have early entry as well, but I read so many spots have limited view due to the staging. 

I'm not sure what it's like up front because I was a little further back, but I was right in between both catwalks and was great. My only/biggest issue was with B-stage, which was hard to see with everyone filming. But that can't be helped if you're in Golden Circle. It might be better in Arnhem because it's a smaller venue.

I'd personally advise staying close to the center of the main stage. She spends most time there, and is only on the catwalks for some brief moments.

Edited by Why am I on GGD

ARTPOP
2 hours ago, Why am I on GGD said:

I got in between the end part of the two catwalks, so it's definitely possible. But I did start queueing at 1am.

What??? so people queued the night before and got the front line?? 1 am in the night and ending at the of the cat walks :fatcat:

COME ON GAYS!!